Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski pass for non-consecutive weeks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Somehow I will end up going to Espace Killy twice in the coming winter (not complaining!). I'm wondering if I could get any sort of discount on ski passes for two non-consecutive weeks? I can see that it's cheaper to get a two weeks (12 days) pass than a one week pass on their website but I think they have to be used consecutively... Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never known European resorts to do "out of' lift passes, I think you'll be into 2x 6 passes, all you'll save is your deposit on your pass card by getting it re-activated/filled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The rates for 2022/23 haven't been published yet but you might want to look at ski a la carte (https://www.skialacarte.fr/FrontOffice/). You pay an annual subscription and then you get charged to your credit card for each day you go skiing. Depending on the exact days you might find it's a little cheaper than 2 separate weeks, or you might not.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PinkPig wrote:
The rates for 2022/23 haven't been published yet but you might want to look at ski a la carte (https://www.skialacarte.fr/FrontOffice/). You pay an annual subscription and then you get charged to your credit card for each day you go skiing. Depending on the exact days you might find it's a little cheaper than 2 separate weeks, or you might not.

I have used this in the past and makes sense if doing 3 weeks or more a season. May work out about parity compared with 2 x 6 day passes.
I like it because you don't feel obliged to go out in very poor weather eg rain, high winds ( I can already hear sH's shouting about rule 5 rolling eyes ) or if ill, just because you have already paid for a 6 day pass.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@andy'n'netty, Monterosa certainly did non-consec e.g. 6 day day passes till at least not long ago while ago and I think Italy is still part of Europe?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@under a new name, I didn't say no where did it so no point in being sarcy, just that id never known it!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you all - will take a look.

Do you know if resorts do black Friday kind of deals or is that an American thing?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
euanovsky wrote:
Thank you all - will take a look.

Do you know if resorts do black Friday kind of deals or is that an American thing?

In my experience the price is the price on lift passes (usually discounts for early booking of a season long pass) but that's just what I've come across.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy