Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia - non skier with a child

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya,

We will be coming to Cervinia in Jan, my mom does not ski and will help out with our 1 year old boy. We are staying in a good hotel (white angel) with spa, bar, terrace etc. but I was wondering if there is anything she can enjoy on her own while we are skiing - some walk around teh town, some concerts/attractions across town, takinga cable car up with the stroller etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not easy from where you will be located imv. I suggest though you speak to the hotel first - eg they may offer to shuttle her to\ from town if she wants a change of scene; they will know what is possible / doable in that specific spot ( it’s a nice spot for skiers not so much for nannies imv). Pedestrians can easily go up the vale cars/ gondolas but I wouldn’t with a 1 year old ( stairs / cold ! Poorly located toilets ! crowded at lunch etc)… perhaps get. 2nd nanny?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The White Angel is right at the top of hill, a steep walk down and back up from the resort centre.

You can check it out on Google Streetview.

Great spot for skiers as it looks to be ski-in ski-out onto the Falliniere piste, but maybe not so good for a non-skier pushing a kids buggy.

Also Cervinia isn't the most beautiful or interesting place for a non-skier. Just a few shops, bars and restaurants. The Hotel itself looks very nice though.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy