Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Salomon Warden 11 MNC

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lightly used Salomon Warden 11 MNC binding. Includes 90mm brakes.

Bought Nov 2019 from @spyderjon at the Piste Office; since then had 7 days use by light non-aggressive female skier. Selling as replaced with Shift bindings. Excellent condition.

£75

PM me for photos.

Available for collection in Edinburgh/ Aberdeen or points between or can post within UK by arrangement.

Spec/ description from Salomon:
Freeride performance and power for alpine and touring boots. WARDEN MNC 11 delivers great transmission and power in conditions, with consistent release performance for alpine and touring boots. The most versatile alpine binding yet. The Warden 11 MNC has the same toe binding functionality as the Warden 13 MNC but paired with a lighter heel for the intermediate to advanced skier.

- MNC (multi norm certified) so it accepts any type of full lugged boot sole
- 36mm lateral toe elasticity
- 15mm vertical heel elasticity
- 3.5-11 din range
- Interchangeable brakes in 90mm, 100mm & 115mm widths
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy