Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Junior Skis, adjustable boots, adjustable poles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a pair of K2 Remedy 75 junior skis in 129cm length. They're twin tips, so you could take a few centimetres off the length. They're ideal skis for any kids who enjoy more than just groomed snow but still great on piste. They're in pretty good condition for 2nd hand skis as we've not been able to use them for the last two years and my children have now grown out of them. There are some cosmetic scuffs but nothing you'd notice. Includes adjustable bindings. Purple colour scheme.
- £50

Also, a pair of Roces adjustable ski boots. These clever boots vary in size so you don't need to buy a new pair every time you go away and can be sure the children's boots always fit. They cover european sizes 30-35, which I think is roughly UK 11.5-2.5 and would partner the above skis very well. They skis are currently set up with the correct boot sole length for these boots. The boots are well used, but still in better condition than most rental boots, and no significant wear to toe or heel pieces. They're black and red rather than the colour on this page, but it gives you an idea about how they work.
https://www.roces.com/en/winter-sports/children-adjustable-ski-boots/idea-up-19-0-22-0-black-silver.html
- £20

Finally, a pair of adjustable ski poles, also K2. They go from 75-105cm. Aluminium I think. Plenty of scratches on the poles, and a pink and orange colour scheme. One of them doesn't reliably hold its length any longer, so free with either of the above. They could be repairable, or just glue/tape them to the required length and at least get one more use from them.
- free!

Photos of any of the above available on request - I can't see how to add them here easily.

It would be great to sell them as a package rather than split.

I'm in Cambridge, but often at The Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead so could arrange to meet there if more convenient. If you need them posted I can, but it would be an additional cost.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kieranm, can I have a photo of the boots please?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Photos of the boots and skis

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xzbf4c2TJTXHJexTA
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy