Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

REDSTER X9 WB + X 12 TL GW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
REDSTER X9 WB + X 12 TL GW & REDSTER X CARBON SQS

i bought these skis to do my level 3 tech course with BASI just before covid landed..... DOH! anyway finally just done the performance course and as i suspected all along they are a bit short for me for that level of skiing etc so i am selling them on, they are the 2019 / 2020 model so i believe the pervious one to the current model that you can see on the atomic website, which like everything else in the world is out of stock.

they have literally done 5 days on snow so as you can imagine they are in v good condition, the current model is £850 plus the poles would be another £70 on top of that so all in all just over £900, i am after £400 for the lot, if you want some pics let me know and i can send you some.

over the 5 days i used them this week and they performed well on and off the piste, the off piste stuff was just variables and bumps not powder but they are the wide body version so they have a bit more underfoot which helps but are still fast enough edge to edge

the skis are 160cm and the poles 125cm

if you want to know if they might suit you, drop me a message and i can advise, i'm an instructor so if in my opinion they are no good for you i will tell you Very Happy

cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
now on fleabay.... need the space
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy