Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways Flight Changes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Handy Turnip wrote:
Cinsha wrote:
I cannot think why they needed to cancel my return flight from EoSB on 23rd April at 15.10 hrs 4 months in advance on 30th Dec. People are gonna be skiing then if all the Covid goddesses allow, planes will be full.

And on top of that, apparently Jet2 have seen a spike in people booking holidays/flights since the travel restrictions were eased a couple of days ago - so will they now start adding those flights back in?!

I am sitting on my alternative offer, neither accepting or rejecting it, in the hope that they reinstate my original flight.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
THanks @mozwold, but now I've got an instant LFT option I can go for the long Thursday so I can have a full day in Venice on Friday.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
has anyone had problems with the BA website and rescheduled flights ? we had flights change several times last year and had no problems rescheduling online. Like many we had our Verona - lGW flight cancelled and changed to LHR but when I try to access the updated booking I get an error message every time saying try again later, booking not found etc.

I don't fancy spending an hour on the phone so thought I'd ask in case anyone had come across this.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@richb67, I've just done mine but yesterday they had an issue with bookings in MMB.

Try using the app, it is sometimes easier.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

has anyone had problems with the BA website and rescheduled flights ? we had flights change several times last year and had no problems rescheduling online. Like many we had our Verona - lGW flight cancelled and changed to LHR but when I try to access the updated booking I get an error message every time saying try again later, booking not found etc.

I don't fancy spending an hour on the phone so thought I'd ask in case anyone had come across this.

Yep. Same thing here with my cancelled LHR - Verona flight (originally from LGW) last week. I couldn't change it online, it just came up with an error. In the end I had to phone them and do it over the phone.

The app might work though. I didn't think to try that.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks guys, tried the app it just takes you to the web, looks like Iàll have to be prepared to call them Shocked
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good luck phoning them. I must have dialled the 03444930787 number 15 times before I could join the queue to speak to someone, then waited about half an hour in the queue.

I then managed to get my return flight changed, received a new e-ticket and then found that I had no checked bag allowance on the outgoing flight that I made no changes to. I had checked bags before this call, now only a bag for the return. Guess I'm going to spend the rest of my day trying to get hold of them again.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try and get hold of them on Twitter. They normally get back to DM’s straightaway. Better than hanging on for hours on the phone…
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy