Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Chalet Whodunnit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I don’t normally read fiction, but I did enjoy a crime novel my Sister in Law sent to me recently. It’s a Sunday Times bestseller ‘one by one’ by Ruth Ware and is set in the fictional French ski resort of ‘St Antoine’.

It’s about a Corporate ski trip to a luxurious Chalet to sort out the problems surrounding a successful, If somewhat naff internet application startup.

As each of the narcissistic and highly annoying characters are introduced you’ll be looking forward to their grisly demise.

Anyway, I quite enjoyed it and the description of the French Alps felt convincing albeit with a few errors. Worth a read Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds similar to 'Number two by someone', in which the guests are tormented by a foul odour following a lavish evening of rich food and copious amounts of Vin Rouge. Smells like something has died...... Whodunnit?!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And is everyone dreading the sequels?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Peter S, funny - my mum has just given me this! I've not started it yet, but I'll check it out this weekend. Good to know it's not completely awful.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is it as good as the classic cheese of Avalanche by Jack Drummond or the authentically set in Breckenridge murder mystery genre of Blood Runs Cold by Alex Barclay?

Yes I have a talent for harvesting tangential ski novels in the Oxfam/ National Trust bookshop.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've done a murder mystery which takes place in a ski chalet .... spoiler it was done with the icicle
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Victim #1 crushed to death in his own ski boots
Victim #2 fed through the base-grinder
Victim #3 bludgeoned to death with a yoghurt cake
Victim #4 gassed in the boot room
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Peter S, I just finished that too, I rather enjoyed it. Didn't see the twist coming!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Peter S, I enjoyed it too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy