Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia Ski Rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi looking to hit the snow in Cervinia in January…..the websites of ski rental shops in that town are pretty useless. Have any of you had first hand experience of a shop you can recommend? I am looking for a shop that will have a good selection of latest top end skis, either on piste or off (a bit!) dependent on weather and allow switching if need be. Not that bothered about price, choice and flexibility paramount. Cant worry about saving £20 if i’ve spent a fortune getting there!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did budget renting in Pellissier Sports in Valtournenche, and Ive seen some pretty recent Salomon powder skis there. Call them for more info, they do speak ok english.

As for top end recent skis, I never seen such thing in the rental shops, maybe Ive been unlucky. The bigger ski shops, could have test/demo skis, the prices usually starts from 40 eur /day.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used Genzianella Skio Hire - https://www.genzianellasport.it/en - they were pretty good. Located just before the Plan Maison Gondola and Bubble.

They shut for lunch so if you arrive after 12pm they will be closed till 3pm I believe.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used Cretaz, recommended by our hotel. Found them very helpful.

https://www.genzianellasport.it/en/ski/booking.html?byrses=xp7z7rf6u2vlqp1rftc5
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I really fancy going to Cervinia first week in Jan…any tips?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy