Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free Tickets - DAN EGAN TOUR - LEGENDARY AMERICAN HALL OF FAME SKIER

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dan Egan, the legendary extreme skier who features in 12 of Warren Miller’s ski movies, has announced a short tour visiting three English cities following his 2021 book launch, 30 Years in a White Haze.

This October, the tour will see Egan visit Ellis Brigham London and Manchester as well as the national Ski Show, Birmingham, where he’ll be talking to audiences about some of the incredible experiences he’s had all over the world.

Dan Egan said: “I always look forward to visiting the UK and have spent many years at the ski shows in London. Now travel has opened up again, it felt like a great opportunity to come and share my stories with British skiers who are so passionate about the sport. This winter I’m planning to be back in Europe, running ski clinics in France (Val d’Isère) and Switzerland (Zermatt, Engelberg), so hopefully some of the people that come and see the talk will feel inspired to join me”.

Featured in 12 Warren Miller Entertainment ski films, on the Discovery Channel, ESPN, Good Morning America, in Powder Magazine, and other media outlets, Dan Egan is an award-winning broadcaster and film producer, and a ski legend who continues to teach and share his love of the sport around the globe. Dan and his brother John Egan, as the Egan Brothers, travelled to some of the world’s most remote regions following the geopolitical events of the 1980s and 1990s. They made first descents on the Berlin Wall, skied beside the Persian Gulf War, and organized the 1993 Middle East Peace Ski in Lebanon; the brothers were willing to ski wherever the world would watch and listen.

Use code: FALLLINE to discount the tickets - though the £5fee can be used towards purchasing his book on the night

https://www.ellis-brigham.com/events/dan-egan-tour

Quote:
Dates
Saturday October 23, The National Snow Show, Birmingham
Sunday October 24, The National Snow Show, Birmingham
Monday October 25, Ellis Brigham, Manchester at 7.00pm - Tickets
Wednesday October 27, Ellis Brigham, Covent Garden, London at 8pm - Tickets

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Also he’s just been interviewed by Dave Burrows on the Ski Instructor Podcast No. 38
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd prefer to pay £27-50 and see him at the White Haus
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy