Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crit Air Cert and Contract Hire: Help!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a contract hire car- no probs, as in the past, I get a VE103B from the financiers and away I go. But to the crit air jobby.

The online form won't accept either or both, the VE103 scan; or the vin number. I try and fix one, it flags the other etc.

Has anyone encountered this and overcome it? Thanks

CG
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do they don't give you the V5c?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have had Crit air for two contract hire vehicles in the past, only drama was the first arrived the week after I got back.
I had the VE103B form rather than V5, which is supplied to the registered owner, rather than the keeper.

So, no.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jameswp, But did it run through the online process with the VE103B and the details on it? I had to search out the euro level and co2 figure onsline.

@Oleski, No
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ha!
That sparks a memory, V40 went through no drama, The V60 was a hybrid, and took some extra work; but I can`t remember exactly what.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Jameswp, Mine's a v60 lol.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So's mine Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I just had another go and it's gone through with no changes! Do the Froggies have a morning siesta, or what. Anyhoo, ta for the replies.

@MorningGory, Daughter thinks it's a proper uncool Dad-car, but I love it. So much so that I just got a second one when the contract term ran out. This time mild hybrid. MPG is shocking though, after a diesel.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Charliegolf, Oooh no, you can't call 'em froggies, you'll upset someone Very Happy

Mines a T5 R-design so actually pretty cool (Boxster drivers don't think so Very Happy ) Cool
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
V60 hybrid did 0-60 in 6.9, that didn`t get old.

Have a V90T4 now, never see 40mpg in that!
Suspect it is my last Volvo, starting to wish I had bought an A6 diesel instead.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My diesel v60 really did do 55 on a run, and better than 40 round town. Making my eyes water!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I got 42mpg once out of the T4 I had before, usually 35ish though - same as the T5 (on a run at about 75mph).
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
MorningGory wrote:
I got 42mpg once out of the T4 I had before, usually 35ish though - same as the T5 (on a run at about 75mph).

A boy racer obvs! Very Happy Mine was D3 I think (D for Dad).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy