Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier 4 Vallées 21/22

Poster: A snowHead
About 5cm+ of fresh snow in La Tzoumaz village at 1500m last night, with high winds. Cloud cover is starting to clear, but it still looks quite windy. 1.1ºC on the balcony, so probably around 0ºC in the open air. Looks like the snowline is around 1200-1300m. Today, we'll be snowshoeing then skiing Tues as the forecast is for brighter weather the next few days. Suffix: Lovely weather this afternoon with clear skies, 1.3ºC on the balcony at 4pm.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Top of the Tournelle red run in the Savoleyres Sector, lunchtime today (8.2.22). Weather lovely and the pistes bearing up well after the 5cm or so top-up Sunday night/Monday morning.

The sector doesn't seem as busy as last week. Calm before the storm.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wed.9th.Feb'22: View from Attelas (2727m) looking towards Fontanet with the [112] Attelas chairlift in the foreground. The lovely sunny weather persists and the snow on-piste is holding up well considering daytime temp peaked today at 10°C at 1500m on the balcony (but dropping back to 2°C day / -6°C night by Friday). Some light snow forecast Monday (14.2.22).

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sunday morning tour with the pup

Up to Cabane Mont Fort for a well deserved coffee

Walkies

http://youtube.com/v/ENYYbs2C-Vc

Afternoon blast with the pup

Timed it right for some corn couloirs

http://youtube.com/v/xT7WeuqwltY

Touring poles are go

http://youtube.com/v/hyPgQBE0oIc

Not looking good for the Xtreme Shocked
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi all, my son is going to Verbier (La Tzoumaz) this weekend on a school trip.. those of you who are there - what are conditions like? Packing for/ with him now. Assuming he will need the lightest layers he can get away with!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Soozm wrote:
Hi all, my son is going to Verbier (La Tzoumaz) this weekend on a school trip.. those of you who are there - what are conditions like? Packing for/ with him now. Assuming he will need the lightest layers he can get away with!

Yesterday it was cold first thing (-3 in Verbier) but warmed up during the day. The temps are slowly increasing so will be warmer next week but not roasting
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just back from a fun week in Nendaz. Very warm temperatures certainly took their toll on the snow, especially lower down later in the day. The linking run from Tracouet to the Prarion chairlift/Plan de Fou gondola was absolute carnage. Knee deep, wet porridge - bloodwagon central! Much better to take the bus to Siviez and link to the better snow higher up that way. Having said that, the snow was holding up well higher up and the top up (albeit of brown Sahara snow in midweek) helped a bit.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Verbier Xtreme confirmed for Saturday. It’s going to be hairy in these conditions!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
BobinCH wrote:
Verbier Xtreme confirmed for Saturday. It’s going to be hairy in these conditions!

how do you get to lookers left start ?
a rappel... !?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Haggis_Trap wrote:
BobinCH wrote:

how do you get to lookers left start ?
a rappel... !?

Heli to the Col and the. Rope across by the looks of it
https://instagram.com/stories/kristoferturdell/2803852111581002209?utm_medium=copy_link
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A sight for sore eyes! And another 30cm by the end of the day….
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It's been snowing continuously for 24hours, a good 40cm I think.
Very little wind so every twig and branch on every tree is loaded... beautiful!

Just a shame that I have a shocking chest infection and that about a hour of fairly gentle skiing wiped me out Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowing again this morning in Les Collons although according to the Meteo Suise app it stopped yesterday at midday.

Runs in great condition, whilst the Les Collons face had iffy vis yesterday, the red down to Veysonaz was excellent and lapped it a good few times. Piste d l'Ours was great until the last 200m or so and then the vis became a real fick pea souper, cor blimey guvnah.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Should be a good day!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bec des Rosses
snow conditions
I'm out for two days smash and grab skiing, Sunday and Monday, based in Le Chable, anyone fancy some intermediate off piste with a guide or hard piste bashing PM me as alone otherwise
latest report
8611 wrote:
I'm out for two days smash and grab skiing, Sunday and Monday, based in Le Chable, anyone fancy some intermediate off piste with a guide or hard piste bashing PM me as alone otherwise

Check your PM’s
ski holidays
Mont Fort open for business

http://youtube.com/v/SdM_6EYbWKw
ski holidays
As per @BobinCH, it was mega today.
Visibility was in and out...at times shocking, at other times excellent.

The mountain was very quiet in terms of skiers and the snow was near perfect.

Knee deep powder in Lac de Vaux, and it was super light..
The nearest I have ever com to Japanese powder in Verbier...it really was that good.

Tomorrow could be The Day Of The Season...it was still snowing as we finished today but tomorrow is forecast cold and clear.

After tomorrow it rapidly warms up a lot and it will be full spring conditions, so get up early for what is probably the last powder day!
latest report
Mont Gele always a winner

http://youtube.com/v/k1Kq_92-xdk
snow conditions
Opening up the Backside of Mont Fort

http://youtube.com/v/-f-6FSY6Vec
snow report
Next

http://youtube.com/v/Mdw67js_RyI
snow report
Party shred

http://youtube.com/v/uD7DS_8aFkc
snow conditions
What a super introduction to Verbier for me, soft cold powder everywhere yesterday, wall to wall sunshine both days and even some cold stuff left today on Mont Gele courtesy of the very generous @BobinCH, albeit I'm not sure my life insurance covers many runs with him

So impressed with the place, like all the best bits of Chamonix magnified and concentrated. Everyone from 5 to 85 getting after it too which was amazing to see.

Until next time
ski holidays
Magnificent slush busting today on and off piste. Shirts and T-shirt weather. Just don’t fall over Skullie
latest report
Some dreamy skiing to be had if you get the timing right during the day.
Hard, gets firm, becomes sublime creamy top layer but by 3pm it's proper slow slush all over.
Hardly anyone around but because it's still Swiss school holidays all the main Verbier lifts are open, the mountain restaurants too.

Televerbier have done an outstanding job on the piste management, it is still totally OK to ski all the way too to bottom and snow coverage on piste is 99% with just a couple of very small brown blemishes.

The lifts close for the season on Sunday and if the forecast is correct Sunday could be a bit of a powder day Eh oh! Eh oh!

This really is an outstanding resort.
snow report
Nice little top up this morning snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/_bmJYOFFHKk
latest report
Atmosphere
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sad day on the Grand Combin yesterday. A friend was up there and said it was carnage Crying or Very sad
https://switzerland.detailzero.com/local/amp/938
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy