Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Fast Tracks" the new revenue source in NA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If they make more money they will do it. If you don’t like it don’t ski there. Simples.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@twoodwar, we agree that if they make more money they'll do it, but it isn't that simple if you have ties to such a place, or no other reasonable substitute. This'll be different at Bachelor (mostly a local's area with 2 other options, neither come close) than it will be at Snowbird (mostly a vacation resort, lots of options). This is reflected by the fact that there is a petition with over 10,800 signatures so far (re Bachelor) and a Senator (from Oregon) getting in POWDR Corp's face. The petition re Snowbird is still under a thousand.

I wonder how the commoners will greet the masters of the universe?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Scooter in Seattle wrote:

I wonder how the commoners will greet the masters of the universe?

In Yorkshire it'd go something like:-
"Masters o'universe? B*gger off!"
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Good, then you and your mates you've so adeptly organised can crack on with your queue jumping premiums and let the shield of your righteousness protect you from incoming snowballs and jeers.

Clearly, you've never been to any of the mountains that has that system.

Have you seen snowballs when patrol zip past them? I bet not.

Have you seen people jeering when ski school zip right past them??? I bet not.

I skied at Copper, which is what this whole thing is model after. The fast track people just zip right past. Nobody noticed!

Wake up to reality. Not hyperboles.

But, if you can't organized your mates to get a ski school group to speed past the masses, but too cheap to pony up the extra cash to be "fast tracked", you can keep an eye out for all the above and jeer as you like! You'll be the only one though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This c*r*a*P was just instituted at Killington, VT too and the reception was ice cold. With the number of skiers declining every year making the sport more expensive is bound to backfire. All this after the "social equality" foolishness in the US and Killington was right in the mix of this and now they charge $50 extra per person.

This year Big Sky charges $50 per day for one tram on top of their $200/day ticket and $40 to get on their new super duper chair lift an hour before it opens to the general public. Now during Christmas week their lift ticket is $225/day. OMG

I am going to both places this year and snowbird. There is no possible way I am paying the up charges. It was bad enough having the ski schools, ski teams, ski patrol, and ski instructors cut in line, now this. It will be interesting to say the least to see how all this plays out.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When I went to Golden a couple of years back they were doing this for visa infinite privilege cardholders. Need 250k income for the card. The lift system was shite as well. Not going back ona weekend.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy