Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school in Les Menuires Dec 2021

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

We are in the process of booking a family holiday to Les Menuires in late December with friends - 5 kids in total, ages 3 to 9. We’d like to get all of the kids in ski school, but we can’t start ski school until weds dec 29th. The U.K. tour operators we are looking at booking with aren’t flying out until Dec 28th as Christmas is on a weekend this year.

I’m waiting to hear back from ESF. Is anyone else in the same boat of arriving in the middle of the week and wanting lessons??

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In my experience ESF group morning lessons run from Sunday to Sunday (based on Saturday arrivals). As a lot of accommodation will be Sunday to Sunday over Christmas and New Year they might change it to Monday to Monday ski lessons for those two weeks. However my kids are beyond ski school age so I haven't checked. It would be best to wait for the ESF reply.

You could have a look at Ski Collection for Les Menuires as I expect they would offer either Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday for Christmas/New Year. Their prices are based on self drive (including Eurotunnel flexiplus) but they would offer accommodation only at a lower price if you booked your own flights.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much @snowymum! Apologies for my late reply. So ESF came back and offered us 6 classes from the Wednesday so we are sorted woohoo!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant I am glad the ESF have offered you the lessons you wanted.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know you’ve got sorted, but for anyone else looking for lessons, if ESF aren’t for you we’ve found prosneige to be very good. https://en.prosneige.fr/
We’ve used them for many years now, in both les menuires and Val thorens
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy