Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Using the Ikon Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Barring any COVID mentalness 6 of us are going on a road trip in the US in Feb. We are visiting Steamboat, Jackson Hole and Big Sky as a minimum.
We’ve bought Ikon passes - one question - do you use the Ikon pass on the mountain like a normal local pass, or do you use it to buy local passes in some way? Thank you.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Straight to lift. Just ping it on the gates like a euro pass still in your pocket. Someone will be conspicuously checking an ipad to collect bounty for any pass sharers they ping.

Make sure you stop at Deer Valley on the drive back down from Jackson not cos it's that great but it's worth doucheing it up for the snobby locals.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you Dave!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It depends on the individual mountain. Those mountains that already has integrated their RF scanners with IKON, you can go straight through. Those (few) that don’t, you’ll have to go get their specific ones from the lift office.

When I visit a mountain I haven’t visited before, I phone them and ask.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers ABC. You’d imagine our 3 definite stops - Steamboat, Jackson and Big Sky would all be relatively up to date but I’ll check it out. Thanks.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It would not be unusual at base lifts to have to pull it out of your pocket so the lifty can shoot it with their gizmo (as opposed to an automatic turnstile), so have a lanyard handy just in case.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you Scooter.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Fifespud, my Brother and I did a similar thing in Feb 2020. First week at Powder Mountain and Snowbasin, then second week at Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude. All of the second week Resorts were on IKON Pass, all integrated so straight from the car to the lifts.

Enjoy your trip
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers Backcountryboarder. Certainly looking forward to it.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If you want to use the ski bus in SLC you can use your Ikon pass, but you need to activate it at the office in Solitude (unless this has changed in the past year). Sounds like you are driving and not planning on visiting SLC but you never know Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cheers Driz. Correct we are driving. No plans for SLC as yet maybe if we are really unlucky there’ll be a COVID outbreak and we get stuck there for a couple of months Eh oh!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy