Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy green pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am I right thinking that you only need one vaccine dose to qualify for Italy's green pass? We are heading to Pila in Feb half term and our two teenagers will have only been offered one dose of the vaccine. Would love to not have the hassle of testing them every couple of days!! Obviously this may change again but have seen reports that have confirmed that a green pass will be required for Italian ski resorts facilities.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watching......
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another thread also discussing this - https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=156295

my 14yr old has just had a first jab (but unlikely to get a second before our Xmas trip).

I am waiting for her NHS app to be authorised and then , if the covid jab is recorded in that , I will scan using the Italian app and see what it does...mine (with two jabs) gets a green tick...

Italy is also meant to be updating information later in October... at the moment , we will still need clear PCR to travel to Italy but hopefully that will be removed (unless our cases in UK are still high)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/get-digital-covid-pass/

At the moment it is only possible to get the digital covid pass for travel for 16+. I have a friend with a double jabbed 15 year old and she is in the same boat. Very frustrating.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skimum1 wrote:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/get-digital-covid-pass/

At the moment it is only possible to get the digital covid pass for travel for 16+. I have a friend with a double jabbed 15 year old and she is in the same boat. Very frustrating.

I found the same problem when I looked at the now authorised app on daughters phone and it gave me the message about having to be 16+…

So I called the helpline (119) and was told the app is in the process of being updated to allow this.
I will keep checking and report back when anything changes…
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@sheffskibod, promising news thank you - I will look forward to that Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy