Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2022 ski all season for free

Poster: A snowHead
You know the score.

Ski all day, party all night.

You cook, and clean up , drive sometimes

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Deleted as rubbish

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 10-02-21 0:46; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@nixmap,
This should be good, and I wish you well in your search.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did I miss 2021?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@nixmap, as a matter of interest are you looking for someone to be there for longer than 90 days, if so how do you intend to avoid the 90 day Schengen limit for UK citizens post Brexit?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Is popcorn supplied as I feel I'm going to need some.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@adithorp, here you go...

snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

Is that the parting gift from the last hosts/slaves/gimps?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
slavery was abolished nearly 200 years ago
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey @nixmap, unfortunately my cooking skills haven't improved Sad Good luck Cool
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alastair Pink wrote:
@nixmap, as a matter of interest are you looking for someone to be there for longer than 90 days, if so how do you intend to avoid the 90 day Schengen limit for UK citizens post Brexit?

Surely the 90 days doesn't apply as @nixmap must be obtaining them a work visa?

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Wed 10-02-21 9:55; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Must admit very tempted! I do this already but with no skiing. Not sure Hubby and kids would cope though if I just abandoned them
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm also tempted (though unable to plan far ahead at the minute) - and there are a few snowheads around with EU passports Wink

Best of luck @nixmap - I think it's a great offer.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
adithorp wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

I'm sure @nixmap can confirm whether or not that is the case. Of course getting them a work visa would I expect establish their status as an employed worker, making them subject to Swiss minimum wage regulations.... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
abc wrote:
Did I miss 2021?

Isn't he drifting around the oceans of the world on his floating pleasure palace avoiding COVID? Maybe they don't need to come back to port to restock on fine claret, soft cheese, nubile teenagers and ammunition until 2022.
ski holidays
Richard_Sideways wrote:
abc wrote:
Did I miss 2021?

Isn't he drifting around the oceans of the world on his floating pleasure palace avoiding COVID? Maybe they don't need to come back to port to restock on fine claret, soft cheese, nubile teenagers and ammunition until 2022.

Ooh if he is, can he be tempted by a new yacht, my hubby is designing a fantastic new Sunseeker....
snow conditions
I'm semi-serious (in my curiosity) about what happened for the 2021 season. Isn't Switzerland resorts open?

Did he put up a thread last year? Or is he slumming it by cooking and cleaning himself right now?
snow conditions
@abc, There was this thread.
latest report
BobinCH wrote:

Is that the parting gift from the last hosts/slaves/gimps?

no just a party trick they did
latest report
NickyJ wrote:
Must admit very tempted! I do this already but with no skiing. Not sure Hubby and kids would cope though if I just abandoned them

Only one way to find out Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Alastair Pink wrote:
adithorp wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

I'm sure @nixmap can confirm whether or not that is the case. Of course getting them a work visa would I expect establish their status as an employed worker, making them subject to Swiss minimum wage regulations.... Madeye-Smiley

not all our volunteers have only a uk passport.
snow report
am surprised the snowheads who joined us in 2019 20 have been so quiet
snow conditions
Alastair Pink wrote:

Just one word
Retentive.

You fill in the blank
ski holidays
fixx wrote:
Best of luck @nixmap - I think it's a great offer.

+1
snow report
nixmap wrote:

They'd be tortured with questions and insinuations if they came out (is that the right terminology?
snow report
nixmap wrote:

I’m fairly sure this line has been trotted out before....
ski holidays
I'm still trying to work out the importance of the phallic symbol in the first post.
snow report
Quote:

I'm still trying to work out the importance of the phallic symbol in the first post

Anticipating being called a prick?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I’m still trying to work out the importance of “you” appearing before cooking, cleaning and driving.... rather than skiing and partying.

Gotta be a sock tho, Shirley.
latest report
nixmap wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

So are you wanting the applicant to be there for more than 90 days, it's relevant information for anyone who is considering it and only has a UK passport.
snow conditions
DB wrote:
I'm still trying to work out the importance of the phallic symbol in the first post.

An unhealthy obsession with helmets? Puzzled Laughing
snow conditions
Alastair Pink wrote:
nixmap wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

So are you wanting the applicant to be there for more than 90 days, it's relevant information for anyone who is considering it and only has a UK passport.

everyone has to deal with their own constraints. All volunteers are considered.
snow conditions
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I'm still trying to work out the importance of the phallic symbol in the first post

Anticipating being called a prick?

The witch is back
snow conditions
luigi wrote:
DB wrote:

Shocked
ski holidays
As ever I think it’s a great opportunity for the right person. But I’m curious as to how hard you’ve found it having to do your own cooking, cleaning, driving this season?
ski holidays
Sometime its worth taking a little risk.....

After all you only live Onesey Cool

Our last volunteer project before lock down

we worked hard on this....
ski holidays
12 years I’ve been on this forum and I’m still none the wiser if these once a year posts are a wind up, long standing joke or genuine. I just don’t get it
snow report
luigi wrote:
DB wrote:

Wait a minute, maybe it's a bishop and this is just a front for a religious cult. wink Were the other people who signed up ever seen again?
snow conditions
nixmap wrote:

Our last volunteer project before lock down

we worked hard on this....

I just knew there would be a catch. Sorry but there's no way I'm skiing around in a bright yellow/orange fartbag. (promised myself I wouldn't do that again)
snow conditions
DB wrote:
nixmap wrote:

I just knew there would be a catch. Sorry but there's no way I'm skiing around in a bright yellow/orange fartbag. (promised myself I wouldn't do that again)

The yellow onesey is a genuine late eighties purchase. kept lovingly till its now back in fashion.

Amazingly it still fits, despite all the delicious meals presented from snowhead volunteers. snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy