Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

check in time easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
quick question flying with Easyjet from Manchester to Turin on the 13th February. says can check-in from 5-15 am for 7-15 am flight? does anybody know if we could check in any earlier? Due to Covid documentation and me being a nervous flyer I don't want to be rushing about. We will book the lounge so won't be sat around if you know what I mean, many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2 hours is standard - ordinarily it'd be no problem showing earlier but as you are probably first flight in the am i doubt counter staff will be there. By all means get lined up so you're processed as soon as they open.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I arrived earlier than 2hrs before flight time for the PiPAUbash in Dec from Manchester. I'd done online checkin and used automated bag drop (and oversize) without issue. They were checking covid paperwork manually in the short queue before bag drop.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@carla4221, Sometimes and in some places you are able to check-in earlier for EasyJet, but as @Dave of the Marmottes, says it is likely the desks will only open 2 hours before the first EasyJet flight of the day. I have also been refused check-in early for no apparent good reason that I could see (in Madrid).

I am sure if you arrive say 15 mins earlier you can get yourself to the front of the queue and have plenty of time for a leisurely process.

Have a good trip!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Queues at MCR last weekend were moving VERY slowly. Everyone, checked in or not, had to go to the Check in desk. Only plus side is it was check in , security, straight onto plane.
Off again in 3 weeks and will make sure I’m there as early as possible. Check in for all flights appeared the same.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does Manchester not have those auto check in points? I've done that ahead of time before in Edinburgh.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@trmacc, not sure I will check in on line so its just the bag drop off so don't know if that will help but thanks
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carla4221 wrote:
@trmacc, not sure I will check in on line so its just the bag drop off so don't know if that will help but thanks

That’s what I did, and what I was expecting, but no, everyone was directed to check in desk wether or not they’d checked in and had boarding cards. I guess so that additional docs could be checked but it could just be because MAN is dreadful .
I won’t mention the hour long wait for skis on return. Whoops.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@carla4221, We went through Man recently and had 3 large hold cases with us. We were deliberately early in case of any documentation problems. We enquired about checking in as soon as we arrived even though our flight hadn't been allocated any desk numbers. Staff were great to be fair. Just asked us to wait until the bulk of passengers checking in for an earlier were processed then called us forward to check our kit in. All in order and plenty of time for a leisurely lunch before boarding.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@GeorgeVII, thanks we will aim to get there 3 hours before don’t mind hanging around if it means I have time to chill after bag drop off. I hate flying and rushing makes it so much worse
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@r11s, if you’ve no bags you can go straight to security but then they have to check everything at the gate. I think if it’s been checked at the desk they give you something on your boarding pass so they can let you straight through? Seemed that way when we came back from Mallorca in October.

I’m a bit surprised EJ haven’t signed up for something like Verifly like BA, given their reliance on quick turnarounds. I flew BA last Friday and they didn’t need to check anything as it had already been done online. KLM have their own version - once you’ve uploaded your docs they issue your electronic boarding pass and no more checks (other than the normal ones) are needed.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I posted and then promptly deleted when I saw this post. I’m flying easyJet from Manchester and am compromising on 2.5hrs before I think.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy