Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - Fat skis with frame bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a second-hand ski for powder with frame bindings in good condition.
Ideally, something between 100mm-110mm waist and 175cm-185cm with Marker F10 or F12 bindings.
Important: Those bindings are available in small and large, it needs to be large as my boots are 328mm and the small binding only goes up to 325mm.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@AndreSilva, I have a pair of whitedot carbonlite rangers with F12 bindings 186/108 width if you are interested.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Grandma Sunshine wrote:
@AndreSilva, I have a pair of whitedot carbonlite rangers with F12 bindings 186/108 width if you are interested.

I sent you a PM Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got a pair of Black Crows Navis for sale, a few days use, 102mm waist & 186 length.
Sold without bindings (drilled with quiver killer inserts for Vist alpine bindings in 305mm so could easily be redrilled for 328) - spyderjon on here is the expert for this
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gra wrote:
Got a pair of Black Crows Navis for sale, a few days use, 102mm waist & 186 length.
Sold without bindings (drilled with quiver killer inserts for Vist alpine bindings in 305mm so could easily be redrilled for 328) - spyderjon on here is the expert for this

Can you send me a PM with the price ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
don't forget to get some skins !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Icelandic Shaman 173, 160-112-140, Marker f12 eps large and skins. Will take some photos at the weekend.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BertieG wrote:
Icelandic Shaman 173, 160-112-140, Marker f12 eps large and skins. Will take some photos at the weekend.

Nice, can you send me a PM with the price ?

Cheers!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy