Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids Ski School Recommendation in Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm visiting Morzine for a week from Saturday 19th February next year and would like to hear if anyone has any recommendation for a childrens ski school for 3 kids aged between 5 and 9; this will be on their first ski trip so I'm eager to ensure they both enjoy the experience and develop their skiing skills.
If anyone has experience of any ski schools for kids in Morzine or Les Gets, I'd be really interested to hear from you, whether the experience has been positive or negative.
Thanks in advance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Reports on here and on the ground say all the schools are mostly good, very occasionally bad. Your biggest problem will be getting them booked in anywhere, your week is ⅔ of France on hols, including Paris, so ESF will be rammed. For the various Brit-run boutique schools, the resident owner/operators will be working, but the seasonal brits they normally hire for high-season are all screwed by Brexit, so much reduced capacity. I would say try all the Brit independents asap, take anything you're offered, and if not try the Snow School (part of ESF masquerading as an independent), or easy2ride (the french competition to ESF). Good luck, I'm sure you'll find something and they will have an amazing time!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ours had had quite a bad ski school experience in another resort but had their faith restored by Freedom2Ski in Avoriaz when they were 9 and 11. Lots of fun and adventure and their skiing came on loads. This was about ten years ago mind!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@andy from embsay, Thankyou! @greido, thanks or starting thread I had intended to do same.

I have sent them an enquiry. I am specifically after private lessons for a small self selected group over same period. We need private instructor as my youngest is ASD and doesn’t keep up with children of the same technical ability as her and she progresses at a slower rate
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I can thoroughly recommend The Snow Institute. Sally (the owner) is great, and will do her damndest to accommodate your needs. I've had experience of 4 of the instructors and they are all excellent.

They also meet by the Yeti cafe on the Chavannes, so you avoid the ESF scrum at the bottom of the slopes, and don't waste the first half an hour (plus) queueing for the lifts.

@NickyJ, TSI sounds like it would be a good fit for you too.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We used BASS, Les Gets ski school, 360 and ESF over the years for various grandchildren. Must fun was had with 360 and they allowed a nanny from Ski Famille to tag along with the classes which helped no end, and we used to get a report on the child involved when we collected, from her/him as well as the instructor. Extra pairs of hands always help.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@NickyJ, if he is available - Ivan Ecoeur at Alpiday is brilliant. As shep said - at this stage you need to be quick.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have made initial enquiry with Freedom 2 Ski who I am happy with the response. So I am hoping to proceed. It was a good and understanding response (which is NOT a universal reaction to my historical attempts to book similar in previous years and other response)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If it doesn't work out you could try my friend Helena https://skibeyond.co.uk or Sally at https://thesnowinstitute.com
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
andy from embsay wrote:
Ours had had quite a bad ski school experience in another resort but had their faith restored by Freedom2Ski in Avoriaz when they were 9 and 11. Lots of fun and adventure and their skiing came on loads. This was about ten years ago mind!

We are all booked with them, private instructor shared with 5 of our children in our group (one of which is my ASD daughter). Happy with what they were suggesting and saying (given I have had some very non-understanding responses from various ski schools in the past and difficulty booking mornings in peak weak with a private instructor with a lot of ski schools) very hopeful.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy