Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE - Nordica Ace of Spades Ti Freestyle Skis 177cm £100

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brand new, still in original packaging, never used or even touched. I'm happy to arrange postage or collection nearby to Surrey or West London, and I'll meet you halfway somewhere if it's not too far.
I've added the manufacturers description below:

Looking for £100 ono.

Thanks Smile

Nordica Ace of Spades TI Skis 2015 - RRP £439.95

Nordica Ace Of Spades is a high performing twintip park ski, giving you an extra boost and speed. Designed with a symmetrical sidecut and a centre mounting position, it is perfect for driving and landing backwards. The ski is built with Nordica's Twin Pop Camrock with a tip and tail rocker and 3mm camber under the foot, offering a great pop and a strong edge grip. The ski is recommended for intermediate and advanced skiers, riding 50% on piste and 50% off piste (park).

Park and Pipe skiers need skis that support their aggressive style of skiing and all the performance demands that come with it. The Nordica Ace of Spades TI Skis are designed to provide park and pipe specific stability, durability and performance. They are lightweight for maximum air control and built with sandwich construction for precision, durability and ability to generate speed. The Ace of Spades is built for athletes like Peter Olenick and you to charge the 22 foot pipes across the globe.

Product Details
Shape
Twin Pop camROCK (195mm tip, 195mm tail) is designed to deliver stability at high speeds in the pipe and deliver incredible pop for max elevation off features in and out of the park with 3mm of camber.

Designed with a center mount position and a pure symmetrical sidecut shape for a harmonic swing weight

Construction
Energy TI construction consists of a full wood core and Extra Double Titanal sandwich construction for precision, durability and ability to generate speed.

UHMW sintered graphite Electra Gallium race base

Flex
Wood core and Titanium combine for an extremely powerful, snappy and fast park ski.

Binding Compatibility
We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15 mm wider.

Specs
Terrain: Park & Pipe
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Core/Laminates: Wood
Tail Type: Full Twin Tip

Size (cm) 177
Tip Width (mm) 113
Waist Width (mm) 86
Tail Width (mm) 113
Turning Radius (m) 19.5
ski holidays