Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire in whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have our own skis but due to certain problems we may need to hire skis for ten days there..i normally ski all mountain scotts le skis..so looking for something similar ..any recommendations please
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Atomic Vantage 90 CTi
Head Kore 93 (or newer 90X)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When are you arriving in Whistler @yorkshirelad? I’m arriving on the 19th January, it’s my first time so I don’t know what stock the hire shops have.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we arrive in whistler on the 16th january
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RichardB wrote:
When are you arriving in Whistler @yorkshirelad? I’m arriving on the 19th January, it’s my first time so I don’t know what stock the hire shops have.

More or less everything but you can expect to pay through the nose for premium/ demo rentals.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Whistler's own rental locations are all over the place - you can;t fail to miss them, and can collect/return to any of them. Typically the high end stuff (i.e. this year's demo) is Rossi and Salomon, but I've also had Dyanstar and Heads from them as well. Well stocked for size and width/style - tell you just need to tell them roughly what you;re looking for and it;s pretty much guaranteed they will have it, and they;re happy to swpa you out during the rental period as well for powder days etc.

You want to budget around $70CAD + tax per day for skis + poles for a single day rental, but it does get cheaper - probably something like $450CAD + tax for 10 days

Might see you around - I arrive on the 11th for 6 weeks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy