Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We are looking for a property for the season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am looking for a season rental 21/22 in the Trois Vallees region, at least a 1 bedroom apartment for my wife and I who are both retired. Budget up to Eur 12000. If you have an apartment for offer please contact me. If you know the best sites to offer accommodation for a season can you please post.

Thank you.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@EQ, try this site.

https://www.livetheseason.com/

It's run by a snowheads user. Looks like tonnes of properties available in the 3V's
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@EQ, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead Also try the various See websites....seevalthorens or seemeribel for example. Just search see val thorens seasonal and you will reach the link to their seasonal listing. Likewise see meribel. Maybe Courchevel too but I never check that one!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also leboncoin.fr for general rental and local estate agents in whichever resort you are interested in.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks a lot
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's also this facebook group which may or may not be of any use:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1243498865782377
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you know where you want to stay, most immobiliers will be used to getting email requests for discounted season bookings. I would try contacting a few to see what they come back with. There are usually always some owenrs who for one reason or another, aren't using the place themselves at all and who will welcome the certainty of one all-season booking, versus an unpredictable number of individual weeks. Most booking websites aren't designed to handle anything other than sat-sat weekly bookings.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy