Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone purchased a week pass for next year?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had an offer of 10% discount on my end of January week next year pass for Les Saisies. There are three of us going so it’s a fair few Euros.
As far as I can see if the French gov closes them we get a refund, I assume if ours red/amber zoned us they won’t.
Just a bit desperate to go get something for our holiday!!!

Stick or Twist?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
buy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No not yet and really wasn't going to bother until much closer or until I was actually in resort because of the uncertainties of getting the cash back in the event of C-19.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Going to buy a couple soon (PdS 10% discount on week passes till end Oct/season pass discount ends today) - one of them using the refund of last year's pass sat on my ski pass account. Most ski European resorts seem to be OK taking the long view. Skiers aren't that easy to replace and pee them off with your Covid refund policy by saying "Well WE were open and it's not our problem YOU couldn't travel" and they are more likely to go to a different resort when the next ski season comes around. On the other hand if a resort treated you well with refunds last year and most of us would be more likely to try them again the next.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@harrim51, not sure if it the same with Les Saises, but pre-covid (2019 for 2019/20 season) you could cancel your 3v lift pass, bought through les Menuires, free of charge up to a few days before arrival.

Though to be fair, you never seem to get any "early bird" deals with 3v passes, compared to lots of other areas.
You need to get out all your fingers and toes to work out how to get the best deal for your 3v lift passes, as strangely an adult pass for the 3v starts at 14yr old, but with a family deal the maximum junior age is 18yr old Puzzled Puzzled

it look like you can get a family deal for 2 adults and up to 7 juniors this season, with everyone paying the junior price.
this will mean that i can combine myself, my two kids, my mate and his 2 kids (modern family Very Happy ) as his wife does not ski, and another older teenager who is going with a non skiing parent all at the junior rate.
last time we did it, it was with me and my mate, and each of our 2 eldest kids, then separate child passes for the juniors as they were both 13 at the time.

it would save me around 150 euros for our 3 lift passes, which can go towards an evening meal etc

following a link from another thread, i was looking at the Porte Du Soliel early bird deals the other day, and you could get a season pass for around 700euros, which is amazing value.

maybe an idea to have a look through their (Les Saises) T&C's for any cancellation policy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy