Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski2 and Brentaski closing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had a message that Ski2 are winding up their operation sadly.

Now confirmed on website. https://ski2champoluc.com/

A real shame , although I never actually used them they seemed a good bunch who had carved out a little niche mainly in Champoluc.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@sheffskibod, the closure of Ski 2 was already mentioned in this thread: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4812718&highlight=ski2#4812718
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like Brentaski have cease operating as well:-

Quote:
Due to the continuing travel restrictions and disruption caused by the Covid-19 situation we have decided not to operate any ski holidays at the moment.

We'd like to offer a really heartfelt thanks to our previous clients over the past 36 years and we hope to see you again "on the piste".

Thanks

Notes:

As we weren't able to get refunds for flights, hotels, lift passes, transfer, etc, all of which were paid for in advance to our suppliers, everyone who had their holidays cancelled in 2020 due the Covid situation were personally refunded by the directors (within 2 weeks).

We have not taken any booking for the 2021 season or afterwards.

We have been running this company since the 1980's and we are really sad that it's come to this.

Did quite a few trips with them to Madonna, some good times Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alastair Pink wrote:
@sheffskibod, the closure of Ski 2 was already mentioned in this thread: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4812718&highlight=ski2#4812718

Apologies - I did do a quick search before posting and couldn't see anything... is there a way to delete / archive my thread?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wasn't Brentaski @Wayneo's company?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sheffskibod wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

Apologies - I did do a quick search before posting and couldn't see anything... is there a way to delete / archive my thread?

No apologies needed. I wouldn't say this thread should be deleted as there's some additional information been posted about Brentaski. snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
x7 wrote:
Wasn't Brentaski @Wayneo's company?

Yes. Sorry didn't want to start another thread on another closure
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've updated the topic title accordingly Little Angel
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sad to see the news from both those companies Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@admin, thanks
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar wrote:
Sad to see the news from both those companies Crying or Very sad

Agreed.

I did a week based in Folgarida, many years ago, with Brentaski. They were very good - no complaints at all. Even benefitted from a free tour and some adhoc coaching around the area from the proprietor.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That's another great pity Sad
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very sad news. I used Brentaski in the last couple of years too and they were great (Outsourced ski/boot hire a bit duff perhaps). Maybe I'm the kiss of death? Or more probably, both companies were good value because they were operating on very thin margins, although the offer and set up were very different. Terrible news for the staff involved and has implications for us as consumers.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy