Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Steep - Free PC skiing game..

Poster: A snowHead
Sign up to get your free copy of Steep you'll be able to play anytime! You can claim the game from May 16th at 14:00 to May 21st at 23:00 (your local time)

https://register.ubisoft.com/steep-giveaway/en-GB
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It’s a decent game but can get a bit samey and slightly frustrating after a while. It’s properly beautiful though and the powder skiing looks really fluid.

There’s a game called snow which was also free and a bit more varied as had actual pistes on it. It was still early access when I was playing it a year or so ago, not sure how it’s developed since.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, Will it make me any more likely to ski real powder without falling on my face?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
its absolute garbage
bought it when it was released.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Riccardo, I turned into a consummate pro immediately following playing it.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
An old Xbox or PS2 with SSX Tricky FTW

Or whatever the sequel was that had skiing and Motorhead. That was an imaginary experience only bettered by riffing out Anarchy in the UK on a cheap plassy guitar.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We loved SSX tricky, that was great fun to play two player on.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Played it for 5 minutes - gave me motion sickness.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
@Riccardo, I turned into a consummate pro immediately following playing it.

Cool! Then what happened?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Riccardo, I didn't want to show up the people I ski with, so I toned it down a bit Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So last year, son already got it for free sometime ago on PS Store with PS+. Amazingly he still plays it so its maybe not too boring.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Does this work on iPad?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
No it doesn't work on Ipad.
Another Steep fan here. SSX it is not but theres a nice feel to it that rewards persistent players.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
@Riccardo, I didn't want to show up the people I ski with, so I toned it down a bit Very Happy

Very impressive "toning down". I'd have never guessed you were even competent never mind "...a consummate pro..."
Toofy Grin
latest report
@adithorp, thanks, I modelled my style on you, but with 30% less stanky leg NehNeh
ski holidays
That's cool, I got it for free on PS4 not too long ago. Nice to pick it up on PC too, it's quite fun and a really nice looking game
snow report
Might have to give this a go... This thread is a handy reminder that I picked up the license when it popped up free on PS4 a while back, but never actually downloaded it (like every other free PSN game).
latest report
Does that mean I get to ski for free?
latest report
@nixmap, Laughing
snow report
Mr.Egg wrote:
its absolute garbage
bought it when it was released.

Really? My son plays this on his Xbox and it's the only game of his that enjoy playing as well. I'm not sure what version you have, but on his you can either freeride, or do a freestyle course, or - seriously brilliant fun - go wingsuiting!
latest report
@iainm, +1
It's about the only one of my son's X Box games that I enjoy. That, and Forza Horizon.
snow conditions
The PvP bit they added tail-end of last year works nicely, would like to see it expanded to wingsuit, toboggan and para-flying.

Anyone know if the xbox and ps4 players play in the same space on the Ubisoft network or are they separated on the Microsoft/PlayStation user networks?
latest report
Don't know the technical details I'm afraid. Noticed this elsewhere in the forum though...remarkably like the Steep freeride (but without the wipeouts!)

http://youtube.com/v/xlUVr3rJ59A
snow report
Bit of thread necromancy, but if anyone is interested in the Riders Republic beta test, let me know quick - I'm in the beta and can invite upto 5 others.
ski holidays
@Richard_Sideways

for PS4??
ski holidays
From Ubisoft today... beta now available without registration.

The Riders Republic beta is now open to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC players worldwide, with full cross-play support. Accessible without the need to register, the beta gives players a taste of three careers: Bike Races, Snow Tricks, and Air Sports (Rocketwing and Wingsuit).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy