Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel “moving” a flexiplus booking?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, I got an email saying our flexiplus booking is being moved, nothing drastic, just 45 mins earlier.
Am I right in assuming this doesn’t really matter since with flexi they just put you on the next available train? Or is there limited availability at the moment such that there could actually be limits and missing the new time could mean waiting longer?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I suspect that there are less trains than in a normal summer so they have adjusted frequency and timings - less frequent, and different times.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seems like two an hour in the morning and down to one an hour in the afternoon. We were booked on the 15.20 yesterday from Calais and were put on the 14.20. The flexiplus seemed to join the queue with the rest of us for passports, security etc. It appeared that while we drove round and round past various cones the flexiplus cars could have had a straighter route to check in. Self check in was not available and the guy in the booth stuck his arm out so we knew he was there. We had paid £8 to move to 15.20 rather than one around 19.00 when we changed the booking a few days ago. It was incredibly quiet yesterday afternoon. Four flexiplus cars in the queue to board who went on ahead of the rest of us.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 4-08-21 8:08; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were on a DFDS Dover Dunkirk ferry yesterday on a 2019 multitrip booking. 5 cars, free lunch. And savings on DF gin enough to pay for French visas.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, as RobinS suggests, i think it means they cancelled the train you booked to.
Even though Flexiplus means you can essentially travel on any train, you still have to select a particular train when booking.
Back in April we had booked 05:50, but this got cancelled: we got an email stating we were now on the 06:20. We actually managed to get on the 05:20.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy