Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone tried both the enforcer 100 and the 4frnt msp 99?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
looking for a do it all ski.
anyone tried both of these?
i know the e100 is ridiculously popular right now
but was looking at lighter options as well. thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ratking20, I haven't tried those models but had the previous 98mm Enforcer and when I replaced it I went for the Enforcer Free 104mm which is a little more powder oriented with enhanced rocker. As an all round ski it is amazing, I use it when I am not sure if I will be mainly on or off piste during a session. I also tour a bit on it and the extra weight is not a problem for skinning for an hour or two. I've skied it pretty fast on the Zauch womens GS run when it was deserted and it really held an edge on the tight turns. The radius is 17m so it will make medium turns on edge well, but you can't quite get to slalom ski performance on short turns although the rocker makes it pretty agile.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy