Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Myoko Kogen Vs Niseko

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

I´m planning trip to Japan next January. I Have Been in Hokkaido 5 times, I love it Powder guaranty, i Will go to Japan next January from 6th to 20 th.

I search information about Myoko Kogen, I found % snowfall is very high but in Hokkaido it´s more cool and more frecuent snowfall.

Could you give your opinion about Myoko Kogen in my dates?

thank you
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@keivancas, i went there last year in Feb and enjoyed it. As you say crazy snow record. TR here:
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=151727&sid=f49d8cce78902766112a57a08ee2167b
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
keivancas wrote:
Hello!

I´m planning trip to Japan next January. I Have Been in Hokkaido 5 times, I love it Powder guaranty, i Will go to Japan next January from 6th to 20 th.

I search information about Myoko Kogen, I found % snowfall is very high but in Hokkaido it´s more cool and more frecuent snowfall.

Could you give your opinion about Myoko Kogen in my dates?

thank you

Choose a year:

https://www.snowjapan.com/japan-daily-snow-weather-reports/Myoko-Now/snowfall-analysis

(I don't go for the powder )

10. of June status:

Foreign travel to Japan is currently not permitted except for circumstances such as attending a funeral abroad, and no indication has yet been given as to when this will change (Japan Travel).
There is a smal problem:

latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plenty of pow January and February at Myoko area, and more bearable temperatures.

My recommendation is to rent a car to fully enjoy the area. Plenty of different terrain within 1h drive if you are based around Madarao area. Check the website below around November to purchase cheap tickets for all resorts.

https://www.shinetsu-shizenkyo.com/supervalue-ticket/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pitty it can't be used for Shiga. Sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thank you for all request guys!!!! I read about big snowfall in Myoko, but I hokkaido say about most continus snowall, small snowfall but every day, Myoko area in January patron of snowfall was 2 o 3 days big snowfall and then blue sky 3 or 4 days, then big snow fall.

I want good snow quality, in Hokkaido is supersnow, few days of rain in January( one in all motnh usaully aroun fnally of the month) Myoko have more rainy days
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy