Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What do I need to prepare to go skiing?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Cricut Explore Air 2 Review

If you are planning to upgrade or replace the cutting machine, then Cricut Explore Air 2 is the right model to choose to enhance quality and to make working speed double. Today we are breaking down a complete review of this best cutting machine and explaining why this model is considered as one of the top craft cutting machines on the market. Besides, I also offer some useful information on how it can make your work easier as compared to other models.

Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh! For more reviews information: Best Product Reviews by CraftsSelection.com

Features of Cricut Explore Air 2

Variety of Material

No matter if you are planning to work with thick material or extremely thin material, Cricut explore air 2 has the potential to assist you in any project. This is the kind of machine that can help you in achieving the desired results without getting into the complications. You have to select the right mode to cut the material, and the unmatched power is quite impressive. If you are using the best all around sewing machine after that fabric will be in the perfect shape to sew.

Customization:

This device has come up with some of the amazing pens to create customized cards for your clients. Cricut explore air 2 devices can provide 370 fonts, and you have the freedom to choose any of them as per your requirement. Load the favorite font, and the cutter will perform the rest of the function for you without making a mess out of it, and it can tackle any material.

Printable Patterns:

Cricut Explore Air 2 device has the potential to access about 50,000 images and 1000 printable patterns. If you don’t want to choose from the given pattern then you are always allowed to upload any of the patterns and images in the device of your choice. From the flexibility to printing power, everything about this electronic cutting machine for beginners is up to the mark, and you can attempt any project.

Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh! Read More Reviews: List of Best Product - Tips To Choose Best Product - CraftsSelection.com

Double Tool Holder:

This cutting device has a double tool holder, one is suitable for writing while the other one for cutting. This device will make your work fast due to time-saving as you can write and cut at the same time. In this way, if you are doing some sort of business, then you can accept multiple orders.

Other Features:

This best Cricut machine for beginners has come up with a German Carbide premium blade for cutting any kind of material with sharpness and cleanliness. It lasts longer as compared to the old traditional blades; it has a standard grip cutting mat for enhancing the performance of a device while cutting. This device is pretty much affordable, even for beginners. It’s available in four different colors and has a strong power cord.

Cons of Cricut Explore Air 2:

Eh oh! You may find the noise of the machine disturbing as it’s loud and suitable when you are working in an industrial environment.

Eh oh! You are not allowed to use third-party design software. This device needs to provide freedom to a user to use any of the designs.

To make your purchase easier, we highly recommend you should look for the List of Top Cutting Machines For Crafts to gain more useful information so that you can bring quality and neatness in your work.

Conclusion:

Cricut Explore Air 2 is a perfect machine for working on large applications, and it can provide suitable precision to all your projects. If you want to invest in something durable, and long-lasting then this device is the best choice to make, and you will enjoy the performance with the latest features.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 22-03-23 10:10; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads. Where are you going to ski?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go in the spring.
It t shirt weather
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spam incoming...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@holidayloverxx, I reckon you’re right. “Snow-related games”?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1. No matter what your friends say get group ski school lessons and don't let them try and teach you.
2. At 18 and not a fan of the cold you'll probably be fine for general clothing but not wanting to just throw money at ski clothing so give your local independent ski shop a call - many will hire ski jackets/trousers. The only thing you really need to buy that doesn't seem to get hired out are ski goggles, where Decathlon is a good hunting ground for cheap gear.
3. If you can buy/borrow a couple of pairs of quality ski socks/long johns/thermal tops. You're only wearing them when skiing so under several other layers and smell isn't going to be an issue even if re-used for 3 days.
4. "One plank or two?" (skiing or snowboarding) is up to you and what you fancy. If you're used to 'fixed feet' activities (e.g. surfing/skateboarding) snowboarding may come more naturally but if you're mor 'free feet' (e.g. skating) skiing might. Thankfully the only "One of us or one of them" between the two tribes is generally good natured ribbing so even if all your friends are skiers/boarders don't let that stop you doing the opposite if it's what tickles your pickle.
5. When you're first learning you'll get about as cold as you ever will skiing, just because there's a lot of standing around waiting for everyone to take their turn/get back up than when just skiing. One option is to ski in the spring as Mr.Egg said but if that's not what your friends are planning take layers and remember a ski school lesson is usually only 2/2.5hrs long and you can usually be inside clutching a hot drink and warning back up 5min after the lesson ends!

The main other thing I'd say is no matter how much you feel the cold I'd bet money you WON'T feel cold when you're inside. Most mountain buildings seem to be run at 1000°C!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DawnWood, It can be cold skiing and then again it can get very hot. I've known it between -30 and +25. I've even sat outside on Christmas eve for lunch in my T shirt it was so hot. The one thing many first time skiers forget is sun cream. The sun is fierce at altitude, even in January.

When are you going?

As for preparation, the fitter you are the better. But then again that could be said for life in general.

ps what games are you thinking about?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@holidayloverxx, still some biters though wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tools?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
holidayloverxx wrote:
Spam incoming...

+1.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
With a name like "Dawn Wood" I wonder what sort of spam it will be? Shocked
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I work with someone called Dawn Wood
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DJL wrote:
With a name like "Dawn Wood" I wonder what sort of spam it will be? Shocked

Clearly kitchen worktops wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mosha Marc wrote:
Tools?

Thats a bit uncalled for, they are just trying to help albeit probably a fruitless exercise. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy