Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow related Tattoo

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got a snow related Tattoo?

Always thought a snowflake on the top of the shoulder could look quiet good, but have never found one 'manly' enough for my liking.

Thought this might look ok...Any thoughts?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 15-09-11 16:00; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's a new tattooist in Cham, he's got stacks of Snow based stuff.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why dont you get a snowheads logo ?

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
spud wrote:

Always thought a snowflake on the top of the shoulder could look quiet good, but have never found one 'manly' enough for my liking.

Looks good on paper.. Would be interested to see the final result if you go ahead !
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oooo... would make a nice brand too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa, yes, Fire and Ice, a cool concept for a branding.
spud, I think it looks great, it was always my wish to get 13(my lucky number) snow crystals tattooed down my leg, but I keep putting it off each year, I will probably be approaching 100 years old by the time I get round to it rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kooky, They'll be able to fit them all under the one wrinkle by then wink Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
spud, it looks pretty good. I'd maybe like the ends to be a little pointier, & I'm not sure about the six shorter bits (perhaps look at it without those?) but it's nice... Would also like to see the final result!

kooky, go for it! Why not?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As it's something you have to live with i'm finding it hard to be 100% sure.

Found another one that looks like Hermann Maier might sport....

snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
spud, Needs the caption "Kiss my dark star" Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've always associated tattoos with dishonest thugs, wouldn't trust them, wouldn't employ them.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
tangowaggon, Avoid this then: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79432&highlight=
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
lightningdan, Jakers!, then some 6'6" 18 stone gang leader demands a t***y w**k!.

My actual views are not as bad as my last post would suggest, but I cannot see any benefit from having a tattoo and there's plenty of folk that will hold it against you, whereas no-one that matters will hold it against you for not having a tattoo.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tangowaggon, good to see you don´t generalise and discriminate about people wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
spud wrote:

Shouldn't it be yellow?
snow report
My Snowshepherd lad has his favourite ski resort logo tattoed on his!!

Its amazing over the last few years the amount of free stuff he has got just because of the tatto rolling eyes

spud, maybe go for a collection of resort logo's that you have skied Laughing
snow report
tangowaggon wrote:
I've always associated tattoos with dishonest thugs, wouldn't trust them, wouldn't employ them.

Funny that... I used to be wary of people with visible Tattoos, and i'm still not too fond of Females with them...which is sad I know. Especially the 'Slag Tag' ones on the lower back just above the thong that many young ladies like to show off rolling eyes No offence to anyone who has them...that's what they are known as in these parts. wink Very Happy

Now after meeting some very nice people with discreet Tatoos on my travels, i've more often than not found them to be the nicest and most interesting of people.

I'm more wary of people in suits and ties these days...they are more likely to be dishonest, people that i wouldn't trust... A suit and tie is often a smoke screen to hide behind to make people trust you. Politicians and City boys come to mind...

Each to their own of course. I've been in both camps.
snow conditions
livetoski wrote:
My Snowshepherd lad has his favourite ski resort logo tattoed on his!!

Its amazing over the last few years the amount of free stuff he has got just because of the tatto rolling eyes

spud, maybe go for a collection of resort logo's that you have skied Laughing

Mmmmm....Don't think i've got enough body parts to cover, for that idea. How about a favourite piste map on the back, using the deepest valley for the buttock region? I can see where this thread is now going to go...Shocked Laughing
ski holidays
spud, Crested Butte wink Beaver Creek Laughing
snow report
spud, there's a big difference between a tattoo and a suite and tie. You can take the suite and tie off.

Do any of us wear exactly the same style of clothing that we did when we were 20? Have all of us been 100% happy with every idem of clothing we've ever bought and worn in our lives? Probably not. Difference is they are misjudgements you can easily remedy. Not so a tattoo. The folly of youth is something everyone has to go through and (mostly) benefit from in the form of reflection and hindsight. Best not to have a permanent reminder of it, IMHO.

As my friend said to his daughter when she started getting some tattoos that were starting to become more visible - with every tattoo you get you narrow your future employment option by a little bit.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 16-09-11 10:36; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
kooky wrote:

Very Good Laughing Laughing
latest report
spud, Sugarbush, Laughing
snow report
snow conditions
http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo-designs/var/resizes/Other/snow-flake-tattoo.jpg?m=1304427616

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Fri 16-09-11 11:34; edited 1 time in total
latest report
kitenski, Cool
latest report
kooky wrote:

Smugglers Notch.
snow report
http://www.skiingwv.com/Pennsylvania-Ski-Resorts/Blue-Knob-Ski-Area.php
snow conditions
Goatseye! Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
spud wrote:
Especially the 'Slag Tag' ones on the lower back just above the thong that many young ladies like to show off .

"Arse antlers".
ski holidays
I've always associated tattoos with art or a story. The art side is simple. a tattoo can look crap or not. The story side of a tattoo is probably because i have a lot of Maori mates back home where their moko is there to tell a story.

I'd never judge someone on a tattoo. OK some can look crap but then so can someones face, teeth, body shape, hair etc etc.
snow conditions
This one has got to be made up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cameltoe-Ski-Resort/163949556987149?sk=info

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
livetoski, Laughing Laughing Laughing class!!
snow report
DB, do they do nude skiing in Blue Knob? Laughing
snow report
kooky wrote:

No, but they sure do know how to pole-plant *gets coat*
latest report
kooky wrote:

If they do they don't go big (too cold).
latest report
Richard_Sideways, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
DB, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even bigger LOL at DOT for liking the above Facebook ski resort via their Whitedot Facebook page
latest report
livetoski, what's not to like Toofy Grin Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Dot. wrote:
I've always associated tattoos with art or a story. The art side is simple. a tattoo can look crap or not. The story side of a tattoo is probably because i have a lot of Maori mates back home where their moko is there to tell a story.

I'd never judge someone on a tattoo. OK some can look crap but then so can someones face, teeth, body shape, hair etc etc.

My brother (who everyone thought was the most unlikely of anyone to get a tattoo) got a shoulder piece when he turned 40. It merged his growing up in New Zealand, his Polynesian travels and his living in Wales. A mix of Moai images, Maori and Celtic styles telling the story of where he has been in life.
latest report
Ski wanaka?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy