Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Le Lac vs Val Claret - Apres/nightlife

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Us 3 Dads maybe joined by our 3 sons next year all 21 . So we are looking for somewhere to keep them occupied when us oldies crash and burn at 10pm.
Le lac seems to have more bars etc from reading a few articles ??
And prices of drinks/food

thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lac will suit the Dad's, put the kids on the bus to Val Claret for post 11pm apres. Might be a bit going on in Lavachet and Lac but the vast majority is in VC. Since the infamous Jacks closed in Lac there are no night clubs as such at the exclusive side of the Lake wink .

Last season beer was from E4 a pint in Happy Hour rising to 6 or above later. Spirit and mixer about 5 for a basic.

Food from Budgets and Fries for 15 ish up to Gourmet 3 course at 80 and everything in between.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are a few bars and clubs in Val claret, melting changed to avante garde, I think that's it's name, and the arabasse bar is just next door - never been to either but I'm not in to that stuff, my apartment is just above them and people always seem to be having a good time.

Couloir is good too, but not sure what time that shuts, we go for happy hour, pretty good bar I'm sure there was some singer/ band on when we've been there, can't really remember though. There's a few other places about but again, not been to them I'm not in to partying away apres we just pop out for the odd beer every now and then.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It is not far to walk between them! I used to walk up from Tignes les Boisses if I missed the bus (about 5km walk). I would get insistant drivers trying to force me in their car for a lift, when I was enjoying the moonlit walk and was not in any hurry!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy