Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Revolut card free money giveaway

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, this may well be widely known with S/H
With Revolut accounts. but I recently had a refer a friend promotion from Revolut on my account. Whereas if you refer upto 5 friends and they set up their account, and make a minimum of 3 purchases of £5 by a certain date.

I get £50 for each completed account.

You have to be 18 to have an account, it was my daughters 18th yesterday, so she followed the link I sent her. Set up the virtual account and made the final purchase this morning.

Et Voila, £50 of the queens English in my Revolut account an hour ago.
The deal was that the £50 is divided up by my 2 daughters, and has been duly transferred over to them.

I think I have another 2 days to make use of the promotion.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You should mention your revolut link is also a referral.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Mr.Egg, I didn’t know there was a link. Have logged into S/H on my phone.

I presume any link I send needs to go to my contacts , via the app on my phone

I meant for others with their own accounts to check if they have the promotion as well
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It is not his referral link -- it is the forums/admins !! (mr egg's post contains the same link...)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've seen the offer, and I think you can only get the offer if they invite you to share. I've had the email but haven't got round to inviting anyone yet.

I would recommend Revolut to anyone though. Mid price FX is fantastic.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Love Revolut. Hate some of the customer service at times but the card itself and app is superb.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
terrygasson wrote:
@Mr.Egg, I didn’t know there was a link. Have logged into S/H on my phone.

I presume any link I send needs to go to my contacts , via the app on my phone

I meant for others with their own accounts to check if they have the promotion as well

ahh sorry, it does seem the link generates a referral code based on the BB code
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Mr.Egg, no worries.

it seems that everyone on this thread that has used the word "revolut" seems to generate a web link!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy