Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chillfactore visit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Awdbugga wrote:
The Chillfactore have confirmed their new opening times as of June 7th will be. -

Main Slope opening times are:

Monday 10:00 - 18:00

Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00

Wednesday 13:00 - 21:00

Thursday 13:00 - 21:00

Friday 13:00 - 21:00

Saturday 08:00 - 18:00

Sunday 08:00 - 18:00

So we'll be there from 1.00 until 5.00 on Wednesday 9th of June.

Interesting, they're advertising 2 date for the Boobytrap on Mondays in June (7th and 21st) that run until 21:00...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Awdbugga, I'll be joining you for tomorrow's 1.00 to 5.00 pm session. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair Pink, Looking forward to seeing you there. I think that might put the group into double figures.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looking forward to seeing you again too @brianatab, I'm hoping to arrive at about midday.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@RichardB, You will probably find @Awdbugga and @Audfart lurking around just outside the entrance drinking coffee about that time.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great stuff, there will be me, @audfart, @alastairpink, @brianatab, RichardB, @lain, @aewynia and @neens. Toofy Grin snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great day in the CFe again today with the Northern Bashers. It was nice and quiet with no queues for the lifts.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can tell I’ve not skied in a while, I’m aching all over this morning! Well worth the 2 hour drive and great company too. snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Any plans for another informal trip to Chillfactore?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anyone going on Friday? I'll be travelling up from Oxford on Thursday night and may do a pitstop.

Not confirmed and depends on when I leave Oxford on Thurs. If late I can be there, if early I'll head to Glasgow.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sorry couldn't make it Sad , keep me posted for next time.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Any vids ?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JHS wrote:
Any plans for another informal trip to Chillfactore?

At the moment, our next mini bash is planned for Thursday 15th of July. Time TBD. Time depends upon whether the CFe will be open in the mornings on Thursdays by then. It'll be during day though. Either 11.00 til 3.00 or 1.00 til 5.00. Probably with a meal in Spoons afterwards.

We'll be looking to do four hours, as normal, with a coffee break in the middle.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@AL9000, Just a few short ones, but need time to edit.

@RichardB, not sure how much video you took, but if you put it in a drop box and pm me the link, I'll edit them into mine.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy