Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bond Girl Ski Suit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, just curious - has anyone seen someone on the slopes actually skiing in something like this?

The Best—and Most Instagrammable—Ski Gear for 2017 | StyleCaster | Skiing  outfit, Ski fashion, Ski outfit

Cordova Aspen Ski Suit Women - Bloomingdale's | Womens ski outfits, Skiing  outfit, Ski outfit for women

They look great... but also a little ridiculous if that makes sense? What do you all think?? Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Didn't think 007 ate Spam Very Happy

I'll take it sliced not frittered mish moneypenny.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bogner, plenty on slopes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We all wore these in the 1970s. Nothing new.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lozskis wrote:
Hi guys, just curious - has anyone seen someone on the slopes actually skiing in something like this?

Well, not in pauper resorts. No idea where Loz is but if you changed your name to StMoritzskis, I'm sure you'd be fine.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In Courchevel 1850 about 3 winters ago, there were quite a lot. It felt invigorating to watch Blush
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Still available https://www.bogner.com/en-gb/women/clothing/overall.html
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shops in Zermatt have plenty. For people who have a number of ski outfits depending on the weather and the lunch venue I think. Still now available, but very common in the 80’s. All in ones were pretty much the only thing women wore on the slopes.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes. I remember trailing (innocently) a ski instructor and student down the green run that runs under the Verdons. Said instructor was wearing a similar suit.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A friend of mine has a suit like this in red (yellow and white options are also available)

https://www.exxpozed.de/damen-jacken-goldbergh-w-parry-ski-suit-no-fur-ruby-red-21b?pup_e=1&pup_cid=111976&pup_id=21B-2991020830426&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr8a5h7j58wIVGZ7VCh3pfAsiEAsYAyABEgJ4EPD_BwE&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_GAGVquqv8w.K_NxgMsmSdgYy4bR7K0_axLf42NTscK0-1635847847-0-gqNtZGzNAuWjcnBszQe9

Bogner do an orange version

https://www.bogner.com/de-at/ski-overall-talisha-214-4172-4306.html
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FrediKanoute wrote:
Yes. I remember trailing (innocently) a ski instructor and student down the green run that runs under the Verdons. Said instructor was wearing a similar suit.

Yeah, but you looked like this, so stood zero chance - no matter how luxuriant your mustache may have been...

snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
NO I can assure you I looked worse Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richard_Sideways wrote:
FrediKanoute wrote:

Yeah, but you looked like this, so stood zero chance - no matter how luxuriant your mustache may have been...

That ski outfit on the rhs is very like my first ski outfit, many seasons ago.....I was so proud of it as an 11 year old, until I wore through my gloves that is..... happy memories... ah blisss
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sweaty Betty usually has a similar version every year.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy