Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smith I/O Mag XL fit with helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!
Did not find answer with search so hope you can help me. I've bought Smith I/O Mag XL goggles but having issues with the fit with my new Scott Symbol 2 D (mips) helmet (size L). Issue is the gap between the helmet and goggles. I can still return the helmet and now tried to look for Smith Vantage MIPS (size L) helmet. I assume that those Smith goggles should fit perfectly with Smith helmet but any confirmation/advice would be great. Also question regarding Vantage owners - does the brim in the helmet make it difficult/not possible to pop the goggles up onto the helmet?
Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@JMS80, All my Smith i/o goggles have fitted perfectly with my smith vantage, designed to go together as the helmet no gap and it has vents that draw air through the goggles, and it really works, brim is useful as it stops snow building up on top of the goggles. I very rarely put goggles on my helmet as they tend to fog if you do that, but if i do i just stick the bottom of the foam on the brim, its not a big brim. Be aware mips makes the vantage fit about 1 cm smaller than the sizing states.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Zorrac, Thanks a lot for the reply! And well noted regarding the size with MIPS.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@JMS80, Welcome to Snowheads. Just an idea..........you could keep the Scott helmet, and sell the goggles really cheap to someone ? I might be interested wink wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not all Smith's goggles will fit perfectly with all Smith's helmets so you need to decide which item you want to keep, then test your new purchase(s) with it. Its the only way to be sure.

Welcome by the way snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Not all Smith's goggles will fit perfectly with all Smith's helmets

True, I Recently got a smith Maze and the Squad Mags, And they don't really fit perfectly. Maybe I just have an awkward head Sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy