Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tyrolia Attack 13 heel issue

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey! Sorry for any language issues, English isn't my native language and I dont know all the right terminology

I work in a ski shop and this winter ive had 2 people come in with a very weird issue with this binding which ive never seen before. Both skis/bindings were new so probably last or this years model.

The problem that occurs is that the boot isnt properly secured to the heel plate behind the ski brake. The issue seems to be that the ski brake isn't properly pushed down or "folded" into place, so the ski brake is pushing the heel of the boot upwards. The back plate is supposed to be flush with the ski brake so that the boot touches both, but in both instances the brake pushed the boot up like 3-4mm.

One of the skiers was a park kid but the other was a mom that had only used them a couple of days in the beginners slope. For both of them it only happened on one ski.

I dont have that brake in stock so couldn't test it with a new one so I really couldn't do much.

Im gonna contact Tyrolia and see what they say but im curious if anyone recognizes this problem Puzzled

Have a good day Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to the Forum..

Like a lot of Scandinavians your English is perfect!! Smile

As to your question -- I doubt many people on here would have come across this.

SpyderJon is our resident expert, he may comment..
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are millions of English people that cannot write English as good as you do Very Happy l have the same bindings but older. I will have a look at mine.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy