Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group trips for women?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The lady herself, Jenny Jones, was running week-long snowboarding workshops with Neil McNair back before all this, and looks like they are putting together 4 sessions for the 21-22 season...

www.workshopbyjennyjones.com
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DB wrote:
Some resorts do a ladies week but I'm never sure if they are meant for hetrosexual women or not.

Really??

Why do you need to be sure? What does it matter?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fixx wrote:
@Goofybiscuit, if you're happy with a mixed trip, then I'd definitely suggest bashes - I'm of the female variety, and love them! I've brought a female boarder friend in the past too, who has returned - even without me one year! Laughing They are a very good laugh, and you'll definitely find a lot of people in the same boat of escaping their families to go away with other people who understand the need for snow snowHead

As the female boarder in question, I second this! I went to the 2019 (?) EoSB on my own and had a fab time. They work very well for people that don't have anyone else to go play in the snow with. And there's always a good collection of boarders - probably 10-15 of us on the past few EoSBs.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx wrote:
DB wrote:
Some resorts do a ladies week but I'm never sure if they are meant for hetrosexual women or not.

Really??

Why do you need to be sure? What does it matter?

I don't have to be sure, just didn't want to recommend something that wasn't what the OP was looking for.
Some woman's courses/events are understandably set up to get away from men's testosterone and farts, some are geared for the Lesbian community.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When I have been on courses (skiing, sailing, Italian) I have been keen to establish that the standard is right for me, and that teachers will be appropriately qualified. I've never given any thought to whether my companions might want to screw me. Or I, them!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@pam w, quite right. I have been hit on plenty. I'm not gay but I don't care who fancies me as long as someone does Laughing

There are things marketed to lesbians and I suppose that's to make that group comfortable, not us (which I guess was DBs point).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DB wrote:
... I don't have to be sure, just didn't want to recommend something that wasn't what the OP was looking for....
The OP was entirely clear.

You brought up the concept of "singles" holidays, and you're claiming that you are worried
that you may accidentally recommend one, although also that you do know the difference.

I think you're in a snow pit there and probably the best approach is to stop digging.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
philwig wrote:
DB wrote:
... I don't have to be sure, just didn't want to recommend something that wasn't what the OP was looking for....
The OP was entirely clear.

You brought up the concept of "singles" holidays, and you're claiming that you are worried
that you may accidentally recommend one, although also that you do know the difference.

I think you're in a snow pit there and probably the best approach is to stop digging.

Don't beat around the bush - why do you think I am in a snow pit?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
When I have been on courses (skiing, sailing, Italian) I have been keen to establish that the standard is right for me, and that teachers will be appropriately qualified. I've never given any thought to whether my companions might want to screw me. Or I, them!

A gay friend of mine always says "don't knock it until you've tried it". Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, quite....
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
oldschool72 wrote:
I was in Avoriaz a couple of years ago when I got chatting to a group of women getting ready to set off on a lesson with Mint Snowboarding. They mostly looked to be in their thirties. I did a private lesson later that day with a female instructor from Mint, who told me they do a dedicated 'camp' for women including accommodation - no details on their site yet for 21/22 season though, but here's the link for this year:

https://mintsnowboarding.com/technical/girls-snowboard-camp-avoriaz/

I was signed up for that in 2020 Sad Sad Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy