Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Give me fingernails on a blackboard over ski gibber

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After the Australian view of the Brits and their dry slope skiing, here's another Aussie's view of the sport, this time on skiing in Oz....

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, start your Range Rovers.

Our more fashionable suburbs will become ghost towns next weekend as marketing men, bottle blondes and pretty much anyone else whose self-esteem is highly dependent on their credit card limit head for the smallish bumps somewhat generously known as the Australian ski fields.

For those of us who would sooner place our private parts in a vice than hurtle down a cold, wet slope with fibreglass planks lashed to our feet while holding two sticks, the opening of the ski season is an event that holds roughly the same significance as Mongolian Badger Skinning Day.

Much more of the same follows..... ending with....

Quote:
No, I'm not bitter about skiing because I can't stand up in a slow-moving train. I'm not even against skiing because it's cold, wet, dangerous and should only ever be considered as a means of searching for lost Austrian schoolkids. I don't like skiing because people like you won't shut up about it.

Excellent stuff.... Exclamation
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it is accurate as far as cold and dangerous. Didn't find it wet much although have experienced rain a few bit. Gortex does wonder here.

The bit I like is "Besides, if skiing is a sport, where is the ball? "
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
The bit I like is "Besides, if skiing is a sport, where is the ball? "

Well, obviously not in his trousers Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes. Skiing's rubbish mate. Tell all your friends!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chris Bish,

You either have no friend here or someone has joined up your skis to form a snowboard.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm being too obscure again!

What I meant was the slopes are clearer and nicer without people who have the attitudes expressed by the author of the article quoted by PG.

I was assuming that his friends would be similarly unattractive!

Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy