Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Large group dining Tignes/ Val Disere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
we are trying to plan a lunch or dinner for a birthday celebration in Tignes or Val Disere the week of Feb 17-25. 12 Adults and 7 kids (ages 10-14). Any recommendations? We are staying in Tignes Le Lac, but open to suggestions of something fun - not necessarily $$
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We enjoyed La Ferme des 3 Capucines with a similar sized group a few years ago around Christmas, it's towards the entrance of Tignes Le Lac (from the 1800 side).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For dinner Queue de Cochon in Lavachet.
Wherever you go, book by 2 Jan for that week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How much are you willing to pay per head? There is everything from Eur6 for chicken and chips in the Tignes supermarket to 2* Michelin in Val d'isere.

Are you willing to go to Val d'isere for dinner or only lunch.

For lunch one of my favourites in Tignes Les Brevieres is La Sachette (opposite the church).

Many more recommendations depending available on more information from you.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for these ideas! I think we are squarely somewhere between the Eur6 for chicken and Chips and the 2* Michelin. Les Brevieres looks lovely. As well as Queue de Cohon and La Ferme de 3 Capuchines. Le Panoramic looks lovely - just not sure we can afford it - I'd say $50 per head, averaged out among kids/ adults?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also - We would go to Val d'isere for dinner- but it would be a bit more complicated to get the whole group there. Some will have cars, and others not.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy