Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone used Eurotunnel in recent weeks?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@boredsurfin,
How strange. I’ve been in La Plagne since December and have only been stopped once for being out after curfew. Did have a reason and had an assistation so was waved on.
We have a uk plated car and drive all over the alps in it with no issue. Everyone is very welcoming and happy we are here as it shows that brits will be back soon Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@sasha320, I tend to find that people asking about travel tend to want to travel thus my interest in your reason for asking.

And there is no virtue signalling from me, if you were wanting to travel contrary to the current rules then I would hope that no one would have aided such an endeavour, and it sounds that would be your view too on someone travelling contrary to the rules?

I have seen similar at our school with odd disappearances at odd times of various families, not just continental excursions, but to all points within the UK between tiers and points further but hard to say whether these were really rule breaking. I wish I could be there to see any school yard discussions you end up having with your emerging escapees.

@Jonpim, did you see Prof Jonathan Van-Tam tonight saying the battle is not yet won and warning people not to wreck it or fudge it by relaxing the rules too early?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy