Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Large Group (20+) chalet accommodation help?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

We are looking to organise a group ski trip next year and have another family joining us so pushed the usual group up to 23 (and possibly more) so finding accommodation is a bit of a headache. Ideally we are looking at Morzine (but not a must) and wondering if any fellow snowheads know of any large self catering accommodation or neighbouring chalets which would accommodate us all. Looking for a chalet rather than a hotel due to large number of kids (more kids than adults Shocked ) as gives us a bit more flexibility.

Thanks!

Fast Ted
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://en.lessaisies.com/le-chalet-de-bisanne-5249689-bisanne-1500.html
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Solutions room on chalets direct may help.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both. I did try solutions room but nothing that would work. Spent a bit of time last night on google maps and have found 3/4 that could work fo us but a labour intensive exercise! Will keep looking but certainly difficult with large groups.

FT
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Fast_ted, you may find that some landlords haven't started advertising yet ...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Fast_ted, if you think finding and booking a chalet for 23 is labour intensive, wait until you get there!

I think more larger chalets will be released for bookings in the next few weeks. Just Morzine, or include others, eg nearby Les Gets?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Fast_ted, AirBnb? VRBO? Leboncoin.fr?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And another thought, I have no idea what this place is like inside these days, but back, back, back in the day, (~1988) it was two chalets for around 10 pax each (I worked for the company that ran them). It may well be easier to get several smaller apartments in one block. https://armaillis-morzine.com/fr/location-morzine-armaillis-1

Of course, if I hadn't stopped renting our apartments and turned them back into one house, we used to be able to sleep 24 ...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mountain Heaven have 2 catered chalets next door to each other that can work for a group of up to 20.
https://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/Chalet-Le-Lievre
One is 12 and one is 8 and have one entrance.
A 2 min walk up to the piste and ski back in,
In La Plagne 1800 if you consider other resorts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy