Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aosta or Dolomites - family trip for half term 22

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yep. Don't ask me why I thought the 1st March was a Wednesday next year when it's the Tuesday. But that is the week of Carnivale.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wam15 wrote:
I have a related question.

As someone looking at half term 22 in the alta badia area how bad does the sella ronda get at half term?

Currently Venice flights are cheap and we are looking for an option that would allow our friend who's a teacher to come. It's all idle speculation currently as we dont want to book until the summer.

We stayed in La Villa Feb half term in 2020 (just before covid struck).
Feb 16 to Feb 23.
Mardi Gras/ Carnevale (pancake day!) was 25 Feb so a bit close for comfort.

Was bearable queue wise ... a few delays getting first lift out of La Villa and longish queues at San cassiano bubble (which is always busy) and we gave up on getting to hidden valley / cinque torri as the queue for the taxis to get to laguzoi was hundreds of people long.

Most other lift queues out and about were OK though

A few waits to get tables at mountain restaurants.

Nothing like as bad as new year in selva... never again!

I would think 2022 might be better depending on when your HT falls... ours is 14-18 and carnevale 1st March so should be a bit quieter.
However the price gouging on bloody flights / tour operators is disgusting...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy