Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for spare part: Speed Turn 2 back binding (heel) - SOLVED

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello there,

I'm the not so proud owner of a Dynafit Speed Turn 2 binding. After my first year of use, one of the back bindings (heels) wouldn't block while being raised which meant...I either had to stop often to manually replace it in climbing mode or to...climb without raising the binding.

When I opened the back binding to see what's happening, I saw that the pins inside the 2 back bindings didn't had the same profile so I called my local shop and they've told me that from the looks of it, it seems that one of the pins is from a Speed Radical. This different faced pin won't work inside the mechanism of a Speed Turn.
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3f5in2i1bs6vol/back%20binding%20wont%20block.jpeg?dl=0[/img]

Questions arise:
1. Does anyone has a spare back part from a Speed Turn 2 that could be dispensed?
2. Does anyone sell parts from such a binding?
3. Does anyone sell a complete used binding?

Thank you!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 11-03-21 7:58; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can not help -- but Welcome snowHead ! :: sorted the image for you

snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surely a straightforward warranty issue?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
KenX wrote:
Surely a straightforward warranty issue?

Hopefully it is. In the meanwhile, Dynafit doesn't respond. Neutral

ps: thank you for the photo! Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You won't get a response from Dynafit. All warranty claims have to go through a dealer so contact your supplying retailer.

IIRC the heel base/turret is the same on the Speed Turn 2.0 and the Speed Radical and the parts can be ordered from a Dynafit retailer.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello,

My supplying retailer told me Dynafit isn't answering his requests also. Something about new support team at Dynafit that changed the current modus operandi.

IIRC means...?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If I recall correctly.......
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Your retailer should sort it in-house then get Dynafit to square it up with them btw Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A Dynafit retailer has put warranty claims through their rep.

KenX wrote:
Your retailer should sort it in-house then get Dynafit to square it up with them btw Very Happy

^this.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll try to push them more.

Thank you for the support!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dynafit answered, they've sent a new binding, all is well! Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy