Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Speedy transitions in ones back-garden testing GoPro Max 360

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had to exercise the dogs as I'd been out cross country this morning, and I wanted to try different filming positions with the new GoPro, so next to chez moi we have a field with a bit of a gradient enough to get some turns in.

Did try various setups and think I did 4 descents and transitions, though I only edited the best and speeded up the transitions, though mine were quick as I was not taking my pack off etc and not faffing with cheat sheets etc

http://youtube.com/v/6GO-qBVFde8
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy