Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liner repair

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought some Lange boots from surefoot a few years ago and the liner has become damaged. There’s a hole in one side and it’s a bit ripped inside. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? I’ve emailed surefoot but looks as if the shop is closed currently due to Covid, not sure if they would still operate the workshop?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @mk28 - i also have a ripped liner problem wit Lange boots (LX 100) from surefoot (after only 6 weeks of actual skiing activity). Did they resolve your problem? Appreciate your post was two years ago but just interested in how I might expect Surefoot to respond
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Mr Blue Sky, I do hope @mk28, is not still on hold!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am hoping so too @under a new name - Just interested to know how helpful - or not - Surefoot may have been when the issues were reported and if it was resolved to Mk’s satisfaction. Is it normal for a liner to start tearing after only 6 weeks of skiing time? As I am planning on checking with Surefoot if they can do anything for me - I’d just rather know beforehand how they may have dealt with similar in the past
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy