Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Avios/Nectar (Sainsburys) partnership

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Avios and Nectar have just got together, enabling you to swap one for the other.

Clearly there's two groups to whom this appeals
The Avios-rich who can't travel at present, and can now get 0.8-1.6p/Avios in value at Sainsburys
Avid Avios collectors who welcome any new route to build up their stash, in order to fund near-free ski flights at Feb half term

All the details are at https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/01/21/sainsburys-new-avios-supermarket-partner/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm pleased the partnership has gone to Nectar/Sainbury's rather than Waitrose, once Tesco brought their partnership to an end.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oooh, jackpot....if I ever get to use BA again
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:

I shop more at Tesco than Sainsbury; it’s cheaper. My points converted straight to Avios. Sad Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Could be interesting! Had a nectar card for years. Don't use it very often.

Absolutely no idea of my points total. will have to dig card out and check. Might be a nice surprise/bonus. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Have option of Sainsbury's, but can be a pita to get in and out of. This might make it worthwhile.

Mostly used Tesco, as good prices and Dad had Tesco credit card. (Most of my shopping last few years was for them.)

Used my Tesco card mainly for Petrol + Avios, but last few months, Asda have been cheaper locally.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar wrote:
I'm pleased the partnership has gone to Nectar/Sainbury's rather than Waitrose, once Tesco brought their partnership to an end.

Agreed, Nectar is reasonably broad-based (e.g. includes Argos and ebay) so lots of scope to spend.

It's also helpful as it suggests BA isn't going to massively devalue my Avios stash, which is reassuring because one day I might want to use them travel again.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was about to lose my Avios on the 3 year rule late last year. I kept them alive by spending some of them on a bottle of malt. This would have been easier!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cinsha wrote:
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:

I shop more at Tesco than Sainsbury; it’s cheaper. My points converted straight to Avios. Sad Sad

That sounds like a you problem rather than a me problem NehNeh Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cinsha wrote:
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:

Similar here - no Sainsbury near me, so shopped at Tesco and got lots of avios converted. It always funded one of my ski trip flights. Bit gutted but that's the way it goes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sitting on 200k avios and a 2-4-1 voucher.... been collecting to go miccu pichau and eater island, but i think latam have dropped one world.
Will be going back to collecting virgin miles for my fuel. Only have about 60k of them.. and hopefully can use them on klm and air france soon.

Was tempted to blow the lot on wine.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
chocksaway wrote:
I was about to lose my Avios on the 3 year rule late last year. I kept them alive by spending some of them on a bottle of malt. This would have been easier!

Its easy to keep points alive. Use their shopping portal or topcashback and convert to avios
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Mr.Egg, the shopping portal was the source of the whisky, well not the original one but you know what I mean!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy