Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catered Chalet for 12 People (Feb half term)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Timmycb5, will try to remember to look up closer to the time! I cant get too excited - my last number of attempts have failed so far (last Easter, christmas just gone, half term just gone and Easter coming....) still onwards and upwards as they say. Having hope is so important to me!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NickyJ wrote:
@Timmycb5, will try to remember to look up closer to the time! I cant get too excited - my last number of attempts have failed so far (last Easter, christmas just gone, half term just gone and Easter coming....) still onwards and upwards as they say. Having hope is so important to me!

I’m the same. My FIL has confirmed he’s up for coming on the next trip so I’ll be booking something this week.

If you need any contacts for transfers or ski schools etc let me know. The guys we use for transfers have just bought a big minibus which I think would take all 12 of you. Also, particularly pertinent to half term is the fact that 2 of the ski smaller ski instructor schools meet at a different place from ESF so if you use them you can avoid the carnage (and hour long queues) to get back up the mountain!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Timmycb5, the lady who runs the chalet was suggesting Pleney.... was suggesting Mint Snowboarding for our snowboarder(s). Not sure what my eldest will decide to....

Does this agree with your suggestion?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get in touch with Peak Feeling: https://peakfeeling-ski.com/

They only operate in Tignes & Val but put together some very competitive pricing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@NickyJ, Skiidy for transfers and Mint are excellent but id book early too as i can imagine they book up. Nathan at Switch snowsports is also fab snowboard instructor - he taught my niece and was superb.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NickyJ wrote:
@Timmycb5, the lady who runs the chalet was suggesting Pleney.... was suggesting Mint Snowboarding for our snowboarder(s). Not sure what my eldest will decide to....

Does this agree with your suggestion?

Taxi Morzine would be my suggestion for a transfer. Jo and Yannick who run it are lovely and the service is amazing. Jo is originally from England but met an ESF instructor (named Yannick) 30 odd years ago and the rest is history. She and her team have carted my and my brood to and from Les Gets for the last 8 years, and family friends of ours for years before that.

I can recommend The Snow Institute for ski lessons. They do snowboard lessons too, but not to advances level, so that may not work. We’ve been using them for the last 5 years and Sally who runs it is great. They’re one of the ones who meet up the mountain away from ESF. The other ones who meet away from ESF are BASS. Never used them but I’ve heard decent things.

The area around Pleney is fun and I like the tree lined runs, but my kids, for some reason, aren’t fans of it. It is THE best place to be if it’s foggy. Most people head over to the bowl between Ranfoilly and La Rosta on good days, and that’s definitely my favourite area. There’s something for everyone there and the runs lead back to 5 (I think lifts) which are quite near each other. FYI, the “blue” run at the top of the new Ranfoilly lift “Tulip” has been labelled red as long as I can remember, but was relabelled to blue when the new lift was installed! The La Rosta side is best in the morning, but as it gets full sun, can be like mashed potato by the afternoon. Just make sure you get the last Nauchets Express out of the bowl to get back to Morzine or you’ll be forking out for a taxi!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy