Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SELLING: Dragon PXV2 Snow Goggles with THREE lenses NEW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dragon PXV2 Snow Goggles with THREE lenses:
- Lumalens Green Ionised (VLT 22% for bright and sunny/partially cloudy or mid-bright days)
- Lumalens Amber Ionised (VLT 54% for low light/full cloudy/white out conditions)
- Lumalens CLEAR lens (for those super/worst white out days or night riding) - RRP £50

This uses Panotech lens technology (looks like cylindrical, is actually toric, and therefore the best of both worlds of cylindrical and spherical without any visual distortion)

Lumalens technology provides high contrast and removes the frequencies of light that make distinction between different terrain in the snow difficult.

This is a NEW set of goggles and lenses. I bought this in 2020, opened the box, took the goggles out and the film off the lenses in preparation for a trip in March 2020. However then the resorts shut down before I could go and it's never been used. Now I'm not going to be able to go on a snow holiday for at least 3-4 years so am selling all my gear. Therefore this is brand new and never used or taken outside of my house. It's been sitting in its box in my wardrobe ever since I've had it.

Price £150 - no discounts as this includes a THIRD lens for the worst snow/light conditions and overall RRP is more than £200. Price includes £5 for fully insured/tracked delivery via Royal Mail.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy