Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arcteryx Jacket, Mammut Pants, ME Gear Climbing / Snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Having completed Kilimanjaro last year, I was heading to Nepal this year. Alas COVID has screwed it. Going forward the hiking / climbing is stopping so I can concentrate on skiing again.

With that in mind I have a load of gear that has either been worn for the one Trek to Kili, has only been used for 2 days winter training in Scotland or is completely new with tags on!

Receipts can be provided to show authenticity and age.

Photos can be provided at the weekend via email.

Brand New with Tags:
Arc'teryx Men's Alpha SV GORE-TEX Pro Waterproof Jacket MEDIUM ORANGE (Trail Blaze) RRP £680, Yours for £500 SOLD
Mammut - Nordwand Pro Hardshell Pants - Tourenhose (BLUE) - Ice | 48 - Regular (EU) RRP £500, Yours for £350 SOLD
Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High Altitude Boots Size 10 RRP £600, Yours for £450

Used for 2 days winter training:
Grivel Air Tech Evo Ice Axe RRP £135, Yours for £90 SOLD
Grivel G12 Crampon and I will throw in bag and crowns worth an extra £25 RRP £150, Yours for £95 SOLD
DMM Super Couloir Harness RRP £50, Yours for £40 SOLD
Black Diamond Half Dome Helmet (Orange Medium) RRP £55, Yours for £45 SOLD
Millet Peuterey 45 + 10 backpack Black RRP £170, Yours for £120
Rab Kangri GTX Pant RRP £200, Yours for £140 SOLD
Mountain Equipment Vega Jacket Medium Orange RRP £340, Yours for £200
Mountain Equipment Couloir Glove Medium RRP £100, Yours for £70

Used for Kilimanjaro:
Mountain Equipment Glacier 700 Sleeping Bag (used with liner so clean!) RRP £360, Yours for £210

Postage is included in the high ticket items (Over £100) anything under I would need to add at cost, circa £4.50 for recorded delivery

I am open to sensible offers if people are wanting more than 1 item, and please do PM me if you find cheaper elsewhere (I have not been able to find cheaper but things always change!)

Stay safe peeps
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy