Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New USA resort guide - contributors sought

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Calling all Snowheads!

I am editing a new guide to US resorts, called "Snowfinder USA". (It is a continuation of the series begun with "Snowfinder France" - more info here: http://www.wave-finder.com/onlineshop/onlineshop_productexd.asp?plid=10 )

The guide will feature detailed reports on the resorts listed below, including descriptions of runs, and a selection of the most happening bars and restaurants. We are gathering this info using locals, ski bums and regular visitors to the various resorts.

If you feel that you know any of these resorts well enough to be a contributor, please send me a private message, with your email address and your local resort. Unfortunately I am not able to offer any payment for your contribution, but you will get a named credit in the publication and a free copy, plus the satisfaction of knowing that your favourite mountain is being accurately described to the skiing public.

It is important to remember that this is a VOLUNTARY contribution - please only contact me if you are willing and keen to be a part of it. (This is no different to the method used by many other guide books such as ZAGAT, or websites such www.goski.com .)

All we require are short (one or two line) descriptions of NAMED AND MARKED RUNS - no-one is being asked to give away their secret powder stashes or favourite backcountry routes!

List of resorts

California

Lake Tahoe Area (Alpine, Kirkwood, Mt Rose, Northstar-at-Tahoe, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Sugar Bowl)
Heavenly
Squaw Valley
Mammoth

Colorado
Aspen / Snowmass
Beaver Creek
Breckenridge
Copper Mountain
Crested Butte
Keystone
Steamboat
Telluride
Vail
Winter Park

Utah
Alta
The Canyons
Deer Valley
Park City
Snowbasin
Snowbird
Solitude

Rest of the West
Big Mountain, Montana
Big Sky / Moonlight Basin, Montana
Jackson Hole,Wyoming
Sun Valley, Idaho
Taos, New Mexico

East
Killington
Lake Placid
Bretton Woods
Stowe

Apologies if your favourite resort is not included!
Many thanks,
MB
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Martin,

You should give my brother tim a call. He can hel you out with info on Squaw Valley since he's working on a local info site with some friends. You can find his info on the site:

UnofficialSquaw.com, Ski info, news, weather... for Squaw Valley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy